Help with Using Variables and regex for grabbing unique codes for emails

syrl

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys, I'm having an issue grabbing unique codes in email processing, any help is appreciated.

It's for a basic registration site with an email code and what I'm having trouble with is grabbing the unique code for each unique email.

I have tried adding the email variable for a list in regex but nothing happens.

I have no issue grabbing codes 1 by 1. the issue is that when I have 5-10 going even with delays they mix up the codes.

All connection's are good to go between the account and zenno

Any ideas?

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You will have to clarify, show screenshots/share the template. It's really hard to understand what your issue is, are you trying to use one catchall email to register multiple accounts at the same time and can't find corresponding emails?

syrl

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here are screen shots of what I'm doing.
  1. get first line from list(there are emails), I turned this into a variable to be used in the module.
  2. Process emails for codes and grabbing them
  3. each code is unique to each email that signs up, issue is I don't know how to insert the variable from #1 into regex so that when the codes are pulled it's for the instance that is signing up.
  4. current regex to pull codes (?<=>).*(?=<) pulls code from last email synced - I want to pull code from unique email address per instance
  5. Works great when 1 or 2 instances are running so this is my last bug.:be:

syrl

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You will have to clarify, show screenshots/share the template. It's really hard to understand what your issue is, are you trying to use one catchall email to register multiple accounts at the same time and can't find corresponding emails?
Something similar to that. I'm using iCloud hide my emails, same concept. everything is coming through but idk how to search for the unique emails/codes

Последнее редактирование:

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmmm, still quite not sure. So you are getting that email from the emails list, and what credentials are used for 'receive emails' cube, is it the same 1 email every time?
Trying to understand your setup is it something like
Select X email from list > signup on website using email X > Search for code on your email server (issue is you can't know from which email it is forwarded)

So is your email X forwarding all emails to the same 1 email server?

syrl

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmmm, still quite not sure. So you are getting that email from the emails list, and what credentials are used for 'receive emails' cube, is it the same 1 email every time?
Trying to understand your setup is it something like
Select X email from list > signup on website using email X > Search for code on your email server (issue is you can't know from which email it is forwarded)

So is your email X forwarding all emails to the same 1 email server?
"what credentials are used for 'receive emails' cube, is it the same 1 email every time?"
one account, same one every time.

X is being forwarded to the one account
zennoposter is grabbing the newest code only

Exactly this
X email from list > signup on website using email X > Search for code on your email server

I am having trouble finding what to do for regex(I'm a complete noob) email name is known and shows up in the emails pulled as well
I just don't know how to select x's email and only x's for that sign up process. about 5 or 6 code emails come in at once.

• Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Goot it, if you aren't already, you should setup email by following this handy tool at the top by going to tools>Email processing and connecting to your catchall email

Then following the setup in the 'search criteria' field search for your X email, it is shown in the email because it is forwarded to your catchall, so we can search with regex for it.

And voila, you get the correct email

Hope it makes sense!

P.s I suggest checking the 'remove downloaded' so it does not mess up in the future, when the email does not come.

syrl

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is that going to work across the board?

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Only way to find out ;-)

syrl

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Doesn't work, It's now looking for the mail specified. I'm trying to have that regex expression change each instance

So trying to make this regex

{-Variable.email-}

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's the whole idea, in the generated cube you of course have to place your X email instead, so each time it's looking for the correct one

P.s , in your case it might not be exactly like " To: [email protected]" , each server could be treating it differently, you must check how it looks while following the email setup process, or enter your [email protected].+ , that should do it as well

Protip - you can use zenno variables pretty much anywhere in the cubes, don't be afraid to try

• Спасибо
Реакции: syrl

syrl

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
That's the whole idea, in the generated cube you of course have to place your X email instead, so each time it's looking for the correct one
Посмотреть вложение 112687
P.s , in your case it might not be exactly like " To: [email protected]" , each server could be treating it differently, you must check how it looks while following the email setup process, or enter your [email protected].+ , that should do it as well

Protip - you can use zenno variables pretty much anywhere in the cubes, don't be afraid to try
Exactly what I needed! Works perfect now thank you!!!!!!!!

I've been making bots in zenno now for about 2 months. first time doing one that required email verification, sms verification, and recaptcha in one go. 20 hours later haha finally.

• Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

• Спасибо
Реакции: syrl

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)