help using capmonster with sitekey addon

digilab1

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a 3rd party program on a vps that uses proxies and capmonster but i'm having issues getting capmonster to work. I tried changing the host file and adding the proxy to the sitekey but nothing works. How do i fix this?

digilab1

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
If I can't get answers for this than i'll need a refund for capmonster and siteaddon because they don't work

digilab1

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
First of all, you should have said what was going wrong, what errors you got. Thus, you would get help from our community faster.
What was the reason of the issue?

digilab1

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I sent the full details in the support ticket. but, the program was using the wrong api for the captcha requests. I do have an easier question. which proxy service is the best for using capmonster? most get banned quickly

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
I sent the full details in the support ticket. but, the program was using the wrong api for the captcha requests. I do have an easier question. which proxy service is the best for using capmonster? most get banned quickly
We recommend residental proxies. Also, what method of solving ReCaptcha do you select in ReCaptcha addon settings.

digilab1

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
the program i'm using uses various 2captcha api's but you can select which one to use. I was attempting to use one specifically for capmonsterimage, but it works with 2captcha new api

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)