Help! site always deletes my ads

jsd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dear all,
I need some input on how to bypass a site spam system. We are not spamming, just publishing ads in a friendly manner, we are fare behind some of the companies that publish ads, the may publish 2000 ads a day and we only go for 350

I have done almost everything possible with this site www.PASION.COM and WWW.MILANUNCIOS.COM but they always delete my ads

the way the site works...
1. you create an ad and they give you a password sent to the email you write in the fields email
2. so you can keep publishing ads but sometimes they say:
- to finish adding this add please answer our email that just sent you
OR
- your add has been published check your email to access this account
OR
- now you willl have to wait for few days before your ads are accepted
3. then we most of the time, have created the accounts days before, so that when inserting an add it goes straight to been published
4. we can see our ads published for a while... but then after few hours they are gone completely

thinks I do...
1. list of proxys which are spanish
2. use any kind of account outlook gmail etc etc
3. keystroke emulation so writing text its almost human
4. change and modify pictures so md5 is different all the time
5. hide any trademarks, like watermarks etc
6. insert PAUSE when publishing so that it has a longer session to insert an ad
7. we change headers and referrers and user agents each time for each new account

what happens...
1. I am able to insert the ads, but after a few hours they get deleted, and most of the time all the accounts which I use brand new to insert ads
2. then we do all the above again and same stuff happens, we get deleted
3. We can see other publishers that do not have the same problem and are adding classifieds in a massive way.

QUESTIONS
1. do you know if this site uses something else to detect a robot?
2. is there anything else we can hide

attachments
I am attaching the process and the category in the web where we want to publish ads
http://www.pasion.com/lugar/?c=1200

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
If your ads published, but then deleted within few hours, it may be that they declined by content.

jsd

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good view that one my friend....
so just happened that yesterday I published changing content and taking away a KEYWORD which is a company name....
and we managed to keep ads for more than 24 hours.
I will keep you informed on this because as we send things to a black hole (a webiste), parameters of self-defence from sites, might be many, but all accountable, and therefore, any process could integrate all of them to be a perfect process within zenno

Many thanks

jose gonzalez

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, are you working in "Milanuncios" site with Zenno?
I need a solution for these site.
Thanks.

EtaLasquera

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you publish the exact same thing by human hands you ad will be deleted?

jose gonzalez

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

If you do not comply with the conditions: https://www.milanuncios.com/legal/condiciones-uso
Your ads will be deleted...
And is possible that your IP and phone number are in a black list, you can´t puslish more ads... Is necesary change your IP and Telephone number.

Dustin Derksen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Same Issue. I'm working with one of Zenno Admins as well and we can't resolve this issue. We are posting on Craigslist and using all emulations, time pauses, profiles...etc The site detects Zennoposter somehow. I've entered everything manually in browser (not Zenno), with Proxies enabled and everything works. The minute Zenno posts it, it gets blocked.

Need Help!

jose gonzalez

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
opsss. but you can renew ads with Zennoposter? or the site detect it too...?

Can not you post a single ad?

jose gonzalez

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can you show the detection in a video?

shlomos

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
had a problem like this. it was because of browser profile settings. site detected US and UK profile settings in zenno, so i just changed it to other locations

Besides, on craiglist all your adds must be unique and with different contacts. if you repeat add text or same mail in ads - it bans you

Dustin Derksen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
" site detected US and UK profile settings in zenno, so i just changed it to other locations" what do you mean? Can you explain this in detail pls?

Dustin Derksen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Admin? Anyone?

We literally can't post a single ad. The ad is ghosted right away (appears to be posted but flagged by CL).

The issue is not with proxies, account verification, profiles, human emulation...etc. The technical guy behind this is world class in Zenno. It's just like CL can spot we are using Zenno.

We can take the same CL accounts, under the same proxy, and register manually in browser (outside of Zenno) no problem. Then we try the same thing in Zenno and it's flagged/banned/ghosted 100% of the time.

If anyone has any ideas or has come across something similar on other websites and found a solution please let us know.

Much thanks in advance!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
We can take the same CL accounts, under the same proxy, and register manually in browser (outside of Zenno) no problem. Then we try the same thing in Zenno and it's flagged/banned/ghosted 100% of the time.
What about real user history and cookies which you have in your usual browser compared to zenno? Did you take it into attention?

Dustin Derksen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Dustin Derksen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы

Dustin Derksen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Do you mind if Amyboose writes the response in Russian, since he is the technical guy here?

Dustin Derksen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can reply in Russian, we both understand.

Dustin Derksen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Willing to compensate anyone that provides a successful solution to this issue. Thanks in advance!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)