Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dear Members,
my problem is:

i have a text file with
emailadress;password

I want to do the following: e.g. hubpages.com

During registering i want take a line from the text file for the email-field, the format is ([email protected];gmailpassword)
the macro should only take the first part before the ";" (myname1...) and insert it into the emailfield during registration

Thanks for help Mark

PS: in my thoughts all the template has to work like this:

Register Template
I have a list of 10 emailadresses with passwords and i generate 10 user on hubpages and the template also verify the activation email for me

Post Template
I have a Text with Spintax and random pictures and the template pick up (e.g. 5 random accounts) and send the post to them.

I HOPE SOMEDAY I CAN PROGRAM THIS

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Посмотреть вложение split-string.xml <--- example

Splitstring and pull the execution of login (0) and pull the execution of password (1)

step 1: {-File.GetString-|-C:\filepath\loginandpassword.txt-|-random-|-false-}
step 2: {-String.Split-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-EXECUTION RESULT OF ABOVE STRING-}-|-:-|-0-}
step 3: {-String.Split-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-EXECUTION RESULT OF ABOVE STRING-}-|-:-|-1-}

((((take note of the "0 and 1" ))))) (0)login : (1)password : (2)somethingelse : (3)maybesomethingheretoo

Your file would look like this....

[email protected]:yourpassword:somethingelse:maybesomethingheretoo

The first step will get the line you need. If you want to grab the first line and work your way down to the last line, set the area in step 1 - with random to "0" - which means Zenno will grab the first line in the file and work its way down - Note: you must set the file to delete the line when Zenno grabs it where false is to true.

If you set it to "true" you must backup your email accounts txt file - normally this is good practice to set up a folder with master copies of all accounts...

• Спасибо
Реакции: ahiddenkarl и MarkOder

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: MarkOder

MarkOder

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Dear gcomm,
thank you very much.

To be honest, using of macros isn't that easy for me, but i read a lot about it…

Thanks again
Mark

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)