1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Help creating .Bat file to run ZennoBox Project

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Maddis, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Maddis

Maddis Новичок

Hi there, could someone be kind enough to help? I am new here. I have bought a template and I am running the project in ZennoBox that was deployed to me.

I want to be able to start the project Task without having to set the execution count to 1 everytime i start ZennoBox. I have tried to create a .bat in the task settings but it doesn't work. I use the below command

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoBox\5.22.0.0\Progs\TaskRunner.exe" -o SetExecutions 1 -names "TaskName"

The only thing that I can seem to change via the command line is the 'SetThreads' value:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoBox\5.22.0.0\Progs\TaskRunner.exe" -o SetThreads 2 -names "TaskName"

Could someone please help :-)

Matt

2. valteau

valteau Пользователь

@VladZen , can you give an answer to @Maddis i am interessed...

and I would like to restart automatically on 5 or the number of threads I want as soon as the template is finished, how do I do that? Thank you.

3. VladZen

VladZen Administrator Staff Member

The only settings that can be adjusted from command line are available in bat file creation menu.
    You may set number of attempts to execute template in them.
    Set_attempts.png

4. valteau

valteau Пользователь

I would like that when my clients open Zennobox, it only has to do PLAY without this Number 1 in execute count. I created a Bat file but how to integrate it into my template on Project Maker so that my clients have threads 1 active as soon as they press Play on zennobox? Thank you @VladZen

5. VladZen

VladZen Administrator Staff Member

I would better advise you using BotUI (bot interface) - https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:bot_ui
    It has start/stop button to run template easily.
    Start_Stop.png

Пользователи просматривающие тему (Пользователей: 0, Гостей: 0)