Hello

stallen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi All,

I am a new member to the forums. I have purchased Zennoposter today.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and hopefully will get to know a few of you.

I am from Manchester in the UK. Dabbled a bit with (другой софт), Scrapebox etc but never really went full on with the Black Hat stuff or really made any money. But, that is going to change today my friends :-) sick of taking crap from the man in work and working for others has an uncertain future,lol. So hopefully we can share our experiences.

Gonna use Zennoposter to create lots of Web 2.0 accounts and blast them with (другой софт). then get some link wheel love going on to my articles,lol. Will keep you guys informed on how it all goes.

Take care all and good hunting.

Stallen

Bubu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow, the guy is from Manchester.
Manchester United :lol: Liverpool
Felix DeSouza remembered from the movie The 51st State.

and good hunting to u, bro

denka

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
пиши по-русски

ustas

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

CSS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

piotr

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello and good luck with your plan! I know what u feel, did same some time ago and now im on my own.
BTW i spent few years in brum, so not so far from you, good place and memories!
Keep us updated please.

stallen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Bubu,

Thanks for the reply man. I am actually a Manchester City fan though not United fan :-) I remember 51 State, good film. Liverpool is just 30 miles away and I do go regularly. Not seen too many 51st goings on though,lol.

Take care.

Stallen

stallen

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Piotr,

Thanks for the reply man. A Brummy eh? Where do you live now? So, hows your pursuit of internet income going? Have you used Zennoposter a lot? I am going to try and learn more of its functions this weekend. So far just used it to try and generate safe-mail lists. went ok but I think I need to use Decaptcher. I have an account but I think maybe I need to do more in the program than just put the details , user name and password in the settings.

Well, hopefully talk to you soon. Good luck and take care.

Stallen

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)