Good Tutorial for starting to create or converting Bots to HTTP-Requests

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello

I'm working with ZP for quite a while now and I'm more and more wondering if it makes sense to convert some of my existing bots or also create new ones with HTTP-Requests only.
As speed and stability looks outstanding comparded to the standard projects created with cubes and some C# code.

Can you recommend me a good starting point, e.g. a tutorial or something to get the things rolling? I assume that in the Russian section there are some jewels ;-) But as I don't speak Russian I haven't found what I'm searching for but if I have some links to good threads I think I can get the bottom linke via translation tools.

Thank you guys :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: Aronax

Aronax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Would be interested in such tutorials, too. If I find something I'll post here. If you guys find something that could help, please do the same

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 844
Баллы
I would recommend you to start with traffic monitor - https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:traffic
When you can see requests which are used in your usual projects and thus create non-browser projects

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i feel the same, i've got to a point where i feel stuck with zenno and dont know how to move forward, some good tutorials would be a great breath of fresh air, even if they are paid.

• Спасибо

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you Vlad for the hint regarding the traffic monitor. I will have a look. Are there any other "non directly Zenno related" tools that volunteer to start and get an better understanding for developing HTTP-request bots?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)