Gmail blocking IMAP

osho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have various gmail accounts I use for account creation. I'm noticing Gmail has started blocking my IMAP connection attempts with proxies and it's messing up my templates. I'm thinking I may assign a specific proxy right before receiving emails, but is there a way to remove the proxy after?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
You can set proxies via this action;

If you dont need it anymore you can set it blank

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
It looks strange, since proxy not used in mail control. The reason might be in too often connection to the server or something else.

osho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I get this notification in my email:

Someone recently tried to use an application to sign in to your Google Account, ***@gmail.com. We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:

So, no proxies are used with connecting to IMAP?

Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm noticing Gmail has started blocking my IMAP connection attempts with proxies and it's messing up my templates. I'm thinking I may assign a specific proxy right before receiving emails, but is there a way to remove the proxy after?
Is the mail processing in the middle of the template in between a registration and post sequence?

osho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just at the end of registration sequence. Should login, grab confirmation URL, then immediately open the URL (same branch as receive emails). It worked fine 2 weeks ago, but now gmail is definitely blocking me out.

Благодарностей
Баллы
If you where super conservative, and used just 5 threads, thats approx between 10 to 30 imap requests/min (or 600 to 1800 imap requests/hr). Yes?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)