GIF Captcha

kris_one

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
Is there is any chance to teach capmonster solve gif captcha ?
When I save a file in jpg, capmonster reads signs, but on the side of the image present as gif and the module does not work.

Any idea ?

joma

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
copy as many as gifs to your pc , keep hiting f5 so the gif refresh... then work on monster... donno what site you talking about , but sometimes sites using gif captch dont have that many gifs available...

kris_one

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have many gifs on disc. Monster can recognise captcha, when I convert gif to jpg.
But when I save my project after training in /Modules of ZennoPoster, and set it to recognition Captchas, that's not work. Module don't return any values. I think that he can't read gif files.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Gif's don't work for me. You have to convert it in jpg first, but then the quality is lost. U have a different picture. I believe thats the reason for a lower success rate with capmonster. Would be nice to add gif support in further versions.

One video shows how to download .bmp files with the help of a template so that you can use it in Capmonster. But bmp's don't work with capmonster. Don't know why they recorded it with that example...

Stickado1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you are talking of quality, PNG support would be best.

player

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, there are sites that have captchas in gif format.
The original format would be the best.
If you convert it to another format you get a different picture from the original.

Colors and pixels are wrong and if you want to paint letters in Capmonster it's another result then with original format. I think that lowers the success rate and potential of capmonster.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
And how do I let ZP solve gifs now? I did the same as others here, worked a module up to 97% recognition rate in Capmonster, but in the end I get nothing, cause in the projectmaker, that module doesn't recognize anything.
Is there something easier than
->wget captcha.gif
-> imagemagick .gif to 100% quality .jpg
err and then how do you get that .jpg into the captcha recognition module afterwards again? As I see it, you can only direct it to a page, not to a file on disk...?

Help...?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think I found a solution, will let you know if it works.
I plan:
1. determine the captcha image
2. download it with wget (own program object)
3. convert it to jpg with imagemagick (own program object)
4. inject it into the page (branch builder -> "set" src of captch.gif to converted image.jpg)
5. use captcha solver on jpg image

I'll post again in an hour or so.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Have to dedicate some more time into it. btw, the installation folder of ZP _shouldn't_ have any spaces in it. Always a hassle with commandline tools.

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Works.

• Спасибо
Реакции: kris_one

kris_one

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks pal - it works great :-)

yosheryosh

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what were the command arguments you guys used for imagemagick? I couldn't get that to work?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)