getting only Failed to prepare a profile Невозможно загрузить профиль браузера по текущему фильтру. all of a sudden

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
all projects suddenly show a "Failed to prepare a profile Невозможно загрузить профиль браузера по текущему фильтру." and won't start. never had this before, didn't change anything on my setup either. What's happening?

also: zennoposter really loads the projects very very slowly when restarting.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Do you load some old profile into the project? And what are current browser profile settings?

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it now works again after several reboots of my server, albeit it takes ages to open input settings. I have different projects with different profiles (chrome and cef) and all are affected when this error happens. All profiles usually have everything checked and use 100% desktop chrome UA. my server is on windows 10 workstation.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
it now works again after several reboots of my server, albeit it takes ages to open input settings. I have different projects with different profiles (chrome and cef) and all are affected when this error happens. All profiles usually have everything checked and use 100% desktop chrome UA. my server is on windows 10 workstation.
Looks like something blocks connection to our servers on your side

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)