Get and monetize traffic from dating sites from around the world

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
Money-Button-Mac.jpg

Hello!

I want to provide you with an article about the extraction and leading of traffic to the dating affiliate program with the help of Zenoposter. The article consists of two parts. The first part is the way, the second is the scheme according to which I act and which will help you to find dozens of similar sites and “squeeze” them to the fullest.

All that you will need is motivation, Zenoposter (you can even start with the Light version), follow the scheme and a little perseverance.

PART 1. THE WAY to GET TRAFFIC WITH THE HELP OF ZENNOPOSTER

Website - Treffit.Suomi24.Fi

A small Finnish dating site with paid services (after payment restrictions on sending messages, the number of photos posted on the album, etc. will be removed)

83,000 users (approximately 58,000 men and 25,000 women), a solvent audience between the ages of 18-70.

Despite the fact that the site is small, there is plenty of traffic (according to SimilarWeb statistics - approximately 60,000 visitors per day).

Site analysis

When analyzing the site, it was revealed that the site had repeatedly been subjected to spam attacks (inactive links in the profile, get a ban after 5-10 minutes from the moment an inactive link was posted in the profile or sent in a personal message, also the limit of personal messages sending - 3 messages per day (the restriction is removed, if you make a paid subscription).

Although registration was protected by recaptcha 2, but had one weak spot (one more came to light later, but about it below) - no confirmation was required by mail, it was possible to write any random email and save a lot of time.

Stage 1

At the first stage, I conducted "intelligence" by my hands. A female account was created, three photos were added, all information about myself was filled out with a hint that “the lady is not against entertainment”. Immediately an affiliate link was added to the “About me” field, shortened in advance through this V.HT service.

Then I started to like all male users aged 18-50 who were online (fortunately, there is filtering). I did not have time to get through all, I got a ban literally, after 5 minutes. But after visiting LosPollos’s private account in half an hour, I was pleasantly surprised - two conversions of $ 5 each got from Finland. Immediately, this site Treffit.Suomi24.Fi was placed to the priority list and the template was developing for it that automated registration, filling in a profiles, parsing online users online and liking of users. The next day the template was ready and the second stage began.

Stage 2

The template was working, traffic was leading, conversions were going. For the first week of working with this site, leads were received for $ 270. But administrators of the site began to make this more difficult: when placing any link in the profile, an automatic ban arrived. At the time it turned out to circumvent this by modifying the link, where instead of "http: //" it was written "www.". But this was fixed after a couple of days. Then went the turn of the whatsap numbers and the answering machine (also implemented on Zenoposter) on this messenger with sending affiliate links. This way went on for about a week. But in the stat of traffic from this site there were the leads already for $600 , which motivated me even more to look for new “workarounds”.

Stage 3

And such a “workaround was found” - sending messages through PM. Yes, there was a limit of three messages per day from one account and within a few minutes after sending a message with a link, the account get a ban, but nuances were revealed that made able to work through these limits.

First, there was a bug with recaptcha 2, similar to the one that was on Kyivstar’s website and allowed to send SMS without going through bot control (we have even had a video from competition of articles on the russian part of this forum). The registration module in the template was rewritten to get-post requests and one account was registering for a couple of seconds, without mail, captcha and proxy (I have a 4g router with a dynamic ip). Also through post-requests was implemented a module to send messages.

It so happened that all this was ready for launch on the night from Saturday to Sunday, probably that have influenced to result (Sunday is a day off and the identification of the attack of the bots was postponed until Monday). The logic of the template was: an account was registered, one photo of a beautiful half-naked lady was put, and messages were sending (all the men’s base was parsed already and the template was working with this base). Despite the fact that after sending three messages with links, the account get an automatic ban, the sent message was not deleted and the user saw this message after loging into his account.

The template was working on Sunday and a little more than half of the day on Monday. Then the bug with recapcha 2 was fixed and access was blocked to the site from any Ukrainian IP. Immediately Capmonster and the add-on to solve the recaptcha were purchased, a Finnish IP was put up via VPN and the work went further. In result I sent messages to all mens from this site.

Stage 4

A month later, I returned again to the site Treffit.Suomi24.Fi and wanted to “squeeze” it out in a new way with the same template, but there they took seriously the fight against bots and made SMS activation through the Finnish phone number. The cheapest option that was found - is to rent the Finnish number for 9 dollars a month.

For $ 9 I could send only 3 messages and go into a deep minus. It would seem that you have to finish with Treffit.Suomi24.Fi site, but no. A new way to get traffic was found. I had several male accounts that were registered to check whether the messages reach to the users and how they feel after blocking the sender's account.

After analyzing the source-code of profile page, a large mistake of developers was discovered on the point of privacy - there was an email-adress. a simple template for parsing these emails was immediately developed. As a result, I had a complete database of emails of all users of the site. But having a base is half the task, you still need to send mails so that the mails get into the inbox.

I already had a template for sending mails via Mail.Ru. But the domain in the mailboxes .RU - for the Finnish user would obviously be not trustfuly.

I was looking for any option, how then, by chance, one friend gave the idea, to send emails from Biz.Mail.Ru (corporate mail), where you can connect your domain and create up to 5000 mailboxes. A template was created and run. I was sending in 5 streams, so as not to overdo it. Sending the entire database took 10 days. In a week the sending went with other texts. Then another texts and another texts. After the fourth sending went bans from Biz.Mail.Ru.

I decided to postpone the users base of the site Treffit.Suomi24.Fi for the time being, since work with other sites was in full swing, where was not so much problems. For almost 3 months, I have gotten from Treffit.Suomi24.Fi website - 5,000 dollars . And there are a lot of similar sites all over the world. You can find them and monetize traffic from them! You will learn about how I do this from the second part of the article, which reveals the entire algorithm of work, and you can start to earn your money if you only have Zenoposter and nothing more. In addition - you will find a pleasant surprise)

Origin: Link
Author: Botin
Translate by: LightWood

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы
PART 2. WORKING SCHEME FOR GETING AND MONETIZATION TRAFFIC FROM DATING SITES

Registration in the affiliate program

Currently there are two options for monetization the dating traffic. The first option is that you are looking for dating and adult offers. It can be both international and sites that are localized in specific countries. The traffic is monetizated through the affiliate program on such sites (most of times, for users of these sites there is a number of paid services or even the necessity of paid registration, and from these payments the percentage goes to the partner).

Advantages of this option. First, you will receive partnership deductions without intermediaries (no one will cheat you). Secondly, you will have the opportunity to quickly change the offers, on which you use and, most importantly, the whole process will be controlled by you.

But at the same time there are also a number of minuses. First of all, such offers should be searched, analyzed, spent a lot of time and effort on all of this. Secondly, not every affiliate program will accept you (there may be a number of requirements for the source, volume and quality of traffic, the need for a website, etc.). Thirdly, even if you succeed in registering, your partner rating will be initial. It means: careful checks of the traffic, delay of payments, the minimum deductions for the lead.

An example of such an affiliate program is Bongacash.Com. The action algorithm is quite simple: register, get affiliate links and send traffic to it. You will get a percentage (RevShare) of each financial transaction of the user you send to Bongacams.Com . If the quality of your traffic is satisfactory, then there is an opportunity to switch to the mode of payment for registration - PerSignup (for beginners it is not available) Minimal on the withdrawal is 200 dollars.

I have experience with Bongacash.Com, but I cannot call it successful. For a couple of months of work, I could not get minimal amout for the withdrawal. But this is probably for the best. After all, in the end, I connected to the second type of affiliate program. So, the second way to monetize traffic is to intermediary affiliate programs. The most popular: LosPollos, IMonetizeit, ProfitSocial, Adverten.

They make a payment for the lead (targeted action: registration, activity on the site, confirmation by mail, filling in the user billing information, etc.). The cost of a lead varies depending on the geo, offer, age and sex of the user, etc. For example, an average of $ 1 is paid for a Russian, and $ 12 for a Swede.

The whole essence of intermediary affiliate programs is following: they are responsible for finding the most suitable offers, cooperate with them directly (often with improved conditions), and you get a part of the profits they receive from your traffic. But at the same time you only need to send traffic on the resulting affiliate link (SmartLink). For me personally, working with intermediary affiliates turned out to be much more profitable. And the same way I recommend to you.

It should be noted that intermediary affiliate programs don't take everyone. They are arranging traffic checks with screenshots and so on. But for all the participants of our forum there is a great opportunity to start without proofs (often beginners don't have proofs). We are talking about the LosPollos affiliate program, here’s a topic - https://zennolab.com/discussion/threads/los-pollos-dejting-smartlink-i-ne-tolko-skonvertim-vse-geo-po-odnoj-ssylke.46838/ [RU]

All you need to do is to register and during communicating with the LosPollos manager say you are from ZennoLab.Com forum (you can even send a topic link to LosPollos) and send your nickname. If you're new, say so. But never even try to deceive affiliate program and make a fraud - there are no fools and all traffic is monitored.
By the way, when I connected to this affiliate program, there was no topic for them yet and I went through all the checks (I was lucky that at the time of registration I already had the experience of sending traffic through BongaCash.Com). Specifically, this two simplified methods were successfully used by two of my friends, who had never worked with the dating sites before. And I recommend it to you. In the future, with traffic sending statistics, it will be possible to register with other affiliate programs (IMonetizeit, ProfitSocial, Adverten), working with them simultaneously depending on the convertibility of traffic from one or another source, as I did.

Consumables

For the extraction of traffic from bourge sites need consumables. They will differ depending on the site: proxies, mailboxes, SMS activation, photos, creatives and more. In order to deal with all this, let's break down consumables into categories and go through each.

Anonymity and IP masking

The bare minimum is dynamic IP or VPN. Dynamic IP is suitable if there is no filter for the user's geo IP address (this filter is often observed on Scandinavian websites). If there is a filter, then you can use a VPN. The best VPN for this business is HideMyAss (HMA), which can be taken free of charge for a month + IP changing can be configured via Zenoposter.

To scale it will be difficult to do without a proxy. I will not advertise specific services for the sale of proxies, but I would say that better to choose those from services where there are mix packages with proxies from different countries. Before you buy, be sure to ask the proxy for a test to check whether they applicable specifically for your site and satisfy the quality and speed.

Mailboxes

If you need a mailbox when registering your account (and this is in most cases), then first of all, check whether temporary mail is suitable (for example, Temp-Mail.Org). Even on the forum, we had previously posted out a template for working with it.

If temporary mail is not suitable, then you already need to register mailboxes on email services such as Gmail (you can also try replicating one Gmail box using dots), Yahoo, Mail, etc. You can also try registering mailboxes on your domain, in the hosting panel or use service Biz.Mail.Ru, but this method should be treated with caution, since there is a ban high probability of your domain by administration of the site where you are registering accounts if there is a fight with bots (for comparison, they are unlikely to ban the gmail.com domain ),

Redirects

In the affiliate program you get an affiliate link (smartlink). To it, you can add a SubID to track the efficiency of a sending from one source or another. But always an affiliate link must be masked and / or shortened. Link will become more attractive and similar to the usual link to the site.

The original version that I used is short link services, in particular V.HT (it proved itself very well, the redirect happens very quickly, you can view conversion statistics for a specific link, adding the ~ sign at the end of the short link). I used it as long as I worked with only one affiliate program (LosPollos). When the accounts were created in other affiliate programs, then I went to use TDS Keitaro , which I use to this day.

Another good option: registering a .Com domain for $2 on Godaddy.Com, setting a domain for hosting (it will cost a couple of dollars a month) and setting up a redirect. The redirect code is very simple, an example of a php file is attached to the article.

Photos and info

When filling out accounts, you need photos and info about the user. The more information will be filled and the photo is uploaded, the account will look more real. Where to take photos and info? - On other dating sites. The marriage agencies sites are perfect here. The ready template for collecting photos from one such site is attached to the article + the ready base (age 18-30) can be downloaded here - https://mega.nz/#!kUlwBYhI!SEXE_Y90srLEUQj3DIDhwzwwSZSp920KJRWZ9sL5li0.

You can also generate fake information with maximum relevance for a specific country through the FakeNameGenerator.Com service. Ready template for automating this process is also attached.

SMS activation

If the site fighting with the bots in full swing, then there will already be a mandatory SMS activation. But this is not a reason to miss such a site. You can use SMS activators, for example, SimSms.Org, where numbers from 21 countries are now available for activations. Zenoposter works great with this service, which is important.

Creatives

Creatives are texts with disguised affiliate links, which are sent to users on websites to attract users and send them through our links to affiliate programs. There are several requirements for creatives that I use.

Creativity should not be too long. Maximum is 3-4 sentences. Immediately comes the greeting, then the presentation, the rationale (what is there for the link and why the user should go), the link itself and the call to action. To create a creative, you can use Google translator, or you can collect creatives of your competitors and compile your own. Optimally, the creative should be in the user's native language (if the site is, for example, with the .Fi domain, then the creative is in Finnish).

Sources search

I added a table of top dating sites from all over the world to this article, which were collected from SimilarWeb, all of them are currently 7659. In the first column is the domain name, in the second - the country where the site is most popular, in the third the attendance per month (some sites have no attendance data). You can also search for sources yourself via SimilarWeb.Com (I check sites with a traffic of 1 million per month).

There is still a great way to find traffic sources. On one of the popular dating sites or adult sites, a male account is created, filled in and left for a while. Then we look whether there are messages with links, likes from female accounts with links and so on. We are interested in advertising links. We take these links and put them into the search engines, always in quotes. As a result, we get the sites (potential sources), where these links were left.

Traffic sending

Source testing

First of all, you need to analyze the source and find ways to send traffic. In other words, we are looking for a place where you can leave your link or a way to send it to other users. If a link is placed in a profile, on a wall or contact information, then to attract attention, you need to send a "like" to other users, “wink” to them or even just visit thier pages (if there is a list of guests on their page). Sending private messages does not require additional actions to attract attention.

So, create a female test account, fill it in and upload photos of an attractive lady. Next, look for ways to distribute your links and use them in manual mode. It is worth noting that it is very important that under each source a new redirect link was used during testing, which could be used to track whether there are any transitions or not. After testing the source, leave it for a couple of days and then analyze whether it is worth working with it or not.

Ways to send traffic

In addition to the above ways to send the traffic, it is should mentioning some more, which can also help on sites where they started to “fight with bots”. This is the replacement of a link from "http://" to "www."; Inserting, instead of a link, a mailbox in which an answering machine is set up, with the help of which our link is sent; insert the WhatsApp number with the answering machine instead of the link where the advertising link is already being sent (you can download the template of the answering machine for What'sUp from this article). And if some way to send traffic on a particular site stops working, try others until you get traffic to the maximum)

Templates

Now about the templates that are attached to this article and will be very useful when working in dating. Video instruction on templates is below. A few words about their functionality,

1. GlobaLadies - a parser of women's photos from the GlobalLadies.Com site, with which you can collect photos of girls and women of the right age. There is also functionality of uniqueization (mirror image - Exif cleaning).

2. VHT LinkGen - template for automatic creation of redirects through the V.HT website with the ability to specify your specified suffixes (ends of the links) or use auto-generated ones.

3. FakeName Generator - template for generating fake data, you can specify the gender, country, nationality (set of names) and age range, the data are added to the table, from where they can be used when registering accounts.

4. WA AutoResponder - answering machine for WhatsApp, implemented through the browser version of the messenger, there is a randomization of the text of messages you can set masks by country (then, for example, messages from the German number will be answered in German).

All templates are open and can be edited and customized. Also, if you have any suggestions for parsing photos from any other sites, please write to me - I can automate and post here (the photo for dating sites will not be superfluous).

Results

This is how I work personally. The algorithm is as follows:

1. We register in the affiliate program, which works with the dating and get our affiliate link, mask and / or short it.

2. Find and test the source.

3. Prepare all the necessary consumables.

4. Develop / order a template for the source (I strongly recommend to develop templates on your own, and there will be fewer competitors, and there will be an opportunity to quickly edit a template in case of changes on the website.
An excellent course on learning how to create templates on Zenoposter can be found here - https://zennolab.com/wiki/en:zennoposter_start)

5. Send traffic and, if necessary, upgrade your templates and methods of sending.

6. Profit)

If you have any questions about the article or templates, write to me, be sure to answer!

P.S .: Now I am working with the automation of mobile applications through Zenoposter in conjunction with Android emulators. In mobile applications, too, so much of traffic. If you are interested in the current article and the topic of dating is interested for you, then in the next article I will share the developments of getting traffic from the dating applications)

Origin: Link
Author: Botin
Translate by: LightWood

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)