FREE V4 WORDPRESS TEMPLATE

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi all...

I see that many people dont understand some basics about zenno V4 and how to get things going, so I have decided to make a small share...

Here im giving you FREE wordpress account creation template for V4 zenno, and I hope you will be able to learn something from it. I used basic things like loading a table, list, picking from outside files... Template uses all details (blog url, email, title, subtitle, bio) from outside files.

Features:

1. Account creation
2. Email Verification
3. Choosing Random Wordpress Template
4. Deleting "Wellcome world" default post
5. Chosing random date format, random time format and random timeline
6. Setting Title and Subtitle
7. Saving report

Please, I hope you understand that almoast all things can be done in many different ways, and there are still some buggy things (like when it is trying to set random timeline, it spinns in circles for some time), template is basicly for learning process.

To use this template you can put it anywhere you like, you just need to keep structure that is set inside main folder.

Посмотреть вложение wordpress.rar

Good Luck

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Great share!

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks DJ. Appreciate you showing what to do and how to use the new version. Maybe it will enlighten some users that are finding it difficult to get around MP.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
then you are the only one... :-)

Did you unzip the file???

Or did you maybe use this on zenno 3? ....This is template for zenno 4

warrior

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Zennon

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I love ya bro, no homo.
Thanks a lot for sharing, I do appreciate this, really.

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How would you organize the following task:

I need to automatically make lets say 50 accounts on lets say 100 sites. So i need to make 5000 accounts on all sites. I have 100 templates files.

Is there a way to make all templates loop together? The code above is a rough explanation only.
For i = 1 to 40
input_patch = usernamesfiles_(i).txt
do all templates
end

Obviously I intend to make separates files that contains usernames and other data, for each loop. For example, if I was 40 then i would use file usernamesfiles_40.txt.

If not is the only way to do such job, actually looping through the first template 40 times, the through second one and so on?

Thanks very much.

Благодарностей
Баллы

I need to automatically make lets say 50 accounts on lets say 100 sites. So i need to make 5000 accounts on all sites. I have 100 templates files.
You would have to build another template, this template is badly designed. Split the mail confirmation into a separate template, schedule to run 1hr after reg run. Running mail reg confirm straight after clicking reg button, and with no pause, is silly.

Once reg & mail are separated, just schedule reg for 50 loops.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Email registration has pause built into it.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Is there a way to make all templates loop together? The code above is a rough explanation only.
For i = 1 to 40
input_patch = usernamesfiles_(i).txt
do all templates
end

Obviously I intend to make separates files that contains usernames and other data, for each loop. For example, if I was 40 then i would use file usernamesfiles_40.txt.

If not is the only way to do such job, actually looping through the first template 40 times, the through second one and so on?

Thanks very much.
First of all let me say CaptainObviouse don't have a clue about what is he talking... If he knew anything about email processing and wordpress site for example he wouldnt trash here. Email processing can be set for number of attempts to get link and timeouts for every attempt. Second, wordpress like most of web 2.0 sites sends email straight away, so it would be stupid to make another template just for email and let it wait for hour or so. Third, using loops is not needed, you just set how manny successful you want in poster, it is better to clean cache... So CaptainObviouse-ly know sh*t!!!

This template is simple solution for learning as i stated in first post, this is not something i use every day...

But for my personal use i have things already done that way as you are wishing for and it is not that hard once you figure out system. I have about 160 web 2.0 templates and about 180 bookmarking ones, i have saved all in task and things run just like you want them...
Key to it is using global counters so every template is working on tasks you wish, so you just need one file which is telling templates on which tasks to work. So basicly i can have as many as i wont projects saved, but it is all up to that single txt file which ones im going to run.

:-)

For more detailed explaination i would need to write a novel :-)
Let just say that my templates are now working similar to (i would say better then) senuke-x

Point is that it CAN BE DONE!

• Спасибо
Реакции: drywallrob и Stroks

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Let just say that my templates are now working similar to (i would say better then) senuke-x
They are surelly better than senuke. The senuke cannot even choose random theme at signup. I have added your reply and my response to it, on another thread (in order) to keep your thread clean.

soultaken

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

Nice share but how can you use variable on "receive mail" and have the regex after?

Thanks ;-)

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Благодарностей
Баллы
First of all let me say CaptainObviouse don't have a clue about what is he talking... If he knew anything about email processing and wordpress site for example he wouldnt trash here. Email processing can be set for number of attempts to get link and timeouts for every attempt. Second, wordpress like most of web 2.0 sites sends email straight away, so it would be stupid to make another template just for email and let it wait for hour or so. Third, using loops is not needed, you just set how manny successful you want in poster, it is better to clean cache... So CaptainObviouse-ly know sh*t!!!
Most SEO noobs quickly learn after getting their ass owned in the SERPs for ages, that maximizing the amount of links per server day is a smart idea. Adding "set for number of attempts to get link and timeouts for every attempt" before the post sequence can possible start, is a noob move because it hangs a thread. When the thread is waiting inbetween pauses,attempts & timeouts, its not been productive, reducing possible number of links per server day.

It mightn't seem like much time difference when you only have 160 blogs to post to, but some of us are posting to 4000+ blogs. When your posting to thousands, multiple times a day. Its pretty stupid easy to spot the huge time difference in methods.

And then consider the fact, all the great SEO software thats ever been released seperates the mail confirm, from the registration and post. Haven't you stopped to think, why people smarter and more experienced then you, believe its a good idea? Maybe mail servers are laggy & arn't reliable?

Further more, if your not designing templates for 100+ concurrent threads its a bad design. Your templates & your retort confirm you don't design for, or consider, multple concurrent threads. In ultra comptetive SEO, one thread per template isn't enough, thats losing by design.

Now, lets consider the design patern of including reg mail confirm, inbetween registration & post with multiple concurrent threads.

1. Imagine, 100 concurrent ZP threads making pop3 requests approx the same time. Yeah, their slightly staggered after each other. But...
2. Because of the lucky dip of two mail servers {sender & recieve) and network latancy, plus variances in each threads proxy latency, any one thread can possibly catch another threads reg mail.
3. Mail confirm within quite a few threads hangs for a stupid amount of time or fails, because a few threads keep emptying the pop account first.

See, template that can't scale in tempo. Handicapped by design to one thread.

Oh yeah, the fact i mentioned "schedule" presupposes using poster, you can't schedule in template. So, your barking up the wrong tree with "clearing cache", and what not.

• Спасибо
Реакции: aladin

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First of all you should know better when you see that someone is making simple thing and sharing it with others in order to learn from. There are some people here who dont know even how to pull in line from text file and other things...but i guess you would never know what helping to people means. This might look as bad design, but like said, it is for "LEARNING PROCESS".

Templates i use (and i dont post only on 160 sites like you said), but in k numbers...i never had any troubles with any of mine templates, no matter what was the number of threads i was runing on it. Why i allways tell to people to make some restrictions with number of attempts??? Because most of the people that are dealing with zenno are not the ones who own 1000 000$ industry, but are people who are trying to get things started for them and im sure they dont have 1000$/day to spend on captcha solving or something in case template goes wrong somewhere.

So you need to stop looking just from your ego point of view, and put your ass in other peoples shoes!!! People who are strugling to make some money online and to get things going for them in life!!!!

Now, please stay away if you wanna keep with ego posts!!!

Jor1s

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have to agree with drvosjeca, its really nice to share a template for people like me, who are learning ZP.
Those shares are very appreciated, and helps us to make our own template.

And that's why i ask this before :

Same question as Soultaken, could you please explain us how you did put a regex in Recieve mail ?
Because actually in recieve email i can just put a REAL email adress.

Thank you again drvosjeca for share.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here you go guys. This is a recorded meeting that we did showing the new version. In it at 1:35:00 you can see how to do regex in your email. Although, it didn't all go as planned, hopefully you will get the idea. It's long and it's big, but maybe it will help you guys a little.

http://www.mediafire.com/?59ave37d5rjqu68

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hands down, an awesome video. Are there more tutorial like this one on the forum, beside ones that are already exist on youtube.

Also, is there a way to simply click on all links in the mail, as this is perfectly fine for most sites, which don't send the password in the mail?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Unfortunately, zenno doesn't work by clicking the links in the email. You have to regex the links out. In v3 it was easy if you had more than one link in the mailbox because you could regex the whole email out and then regex the links from the result. In v4, I think we are going to have to wait until the developers decide which direction they want to go with it. Hopefully it will be more user friendly like the old one. Hint....Hint...there darkdiver.

frcc78

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks a lot BIg C and also big thanks to drvosjeca

Stroks

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In v4, I think we are going to have to wait until the developers decide which direction they want to go with it. Hopefully it will be more user friendly like the old one. Hint....Hint...there darkdiver.
I think it is a bit simpler than the old version. On the video it says, captchas sometimes do not load (for example on some web 2.0 sites). But the video is made according to the date on file, almost a month ago. So is there still problem with captchas. I ask because i never used ZP3, so i think it is smarter to skip ZP3 and learn ZP4 only, if it works somewhat properly.

aladin

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I agree with both CaptainObvious and DRvosjeca.
As a beginner i need the WP template to study and to learn the process even it is a simple one and is only for the teaching purposes.
But from an more advanced and technical point of view CaptainObvious has also right to split mail porcessing ( also ultimate demon do that) . I deal with those mail problems , with another softwares and I agree with him.

But thank DRvosjeca, what i learned till today is from your video tutorials

DRvosjeca why yo do not use ultimate demon or a such tool for example for the already created processes for web2 or another comon platforms? It is not much time consuming to update ( and also to create) those 200+ templates? Or your templates are for NOT USUAL web2 sites??
I am still debating if is worth to buy also UltimateDemon to start creating web2 sites TODAY and not to spend time to create those templates in Zenno. I am in love with Zenno ( also I am a sort of programmer and I love to code) BUT the time is very precious.

eugines

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Works fine here many thanks drvosjeca..

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)