Forum registration

yoggerss

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is it possible to make a project with ZennoPoster which will be recognize a forum (for example vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB) and fill appropriate fields? For example: I want to have a list of forums in txt files (all forums vBulletin) and I want to register all these forums. Is it possible to create only one project or I must create a different projects for different forums? Every forum of course is for example vBulletin but we have different necessary fields, different captcha, we need to accept or no forum rules. Please, help.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sounds like a big projects and nothing I'd recommend you to start with if you're new to zennoposter, which I guess judging by your question.
But sure it's possible, with some experience :-)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's best to create templates for each platform. Easier to fix.

yoggerss

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks! But better is create a separate project for every forum or is sufficient to create template for vBulletin, IPBoard and phpBB? How can I show ZennoPoster that one time it must accept forum rules but on the other forum it isn't necessary? ZennoPoster records my steps on sites. Different sites have different layout and different buttons, captcha and verification questions.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks! But better is create a separate project for every forum or is sufficient to create template for vBulletin, IPBoard and phpBB? How can I show ZennoPoster that one time it must accept forum rules but on the other forum it isn't necessary? ZennoPoster records my steps on sites. Different sites have different layout and different buttons, captcha and verification questions.
This ain't something you can relay on the record action with, you'll have to spend some time in the advanced editor.
Compare the sites using the same platform and try to find some footprints, heavy customized themes etc could be a problem.
Build a list of html attributes and values to cross check which fields that is shown on the site with some looping and use logics how to proceed if a field is shown or not, exclude hidden fields and traps.

wificon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm about to finish my ip.board project. And I agree it's much easier to create 1 project for 1 script.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The other issue is that a forum built using, say, vBulletin, may have different set ups and various extra fields that other forums don't. This will trip up ZP.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)