ForceBindIP with Zenno

zenfreak

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am trying to use different network connections for projectmaker so I tried ForceBindIP and even if I can get it to work with chrome or firefox using something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ForceBindIP\ForceBindIP64.exe" 192.168.0.100 "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" but it doesn't seem to have any effect when trying projectmaker like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ForceBindIP\ForceBindIP64.exe" 192.168.0.100 "C:\Program Files\ZennoLab\EN\ZennoPoster Lite\5.43.0.0\Progs\ProjectMaker.exe"

On ForceBindIP's page it states:

Google Chrome Compatibility
Chrome requires additional configuration to run under ForceBindIP. This is because Chrome 72 or later blocks 3rd party programs from injecting DLLs. To allow ForceBindIP to work, install this enterprise policy registry file to re-enable DLL injection, then open Chrome and go to chrome://flags/#network-service-in-process and enable the setting (Chrome 76+) or chrome://flags#network-service and disable the setting (Chrome 75-).

So I'm pretty sure this is the reason I don't get the expected result and that I should enter some arguments in the "Project settings > Browser" tab but I'm overwhelmed with the possible options found here: https://peter.sh/experiments/chromium-command-line-switches/#reduce-security-for-testing and don't really know what to use in order to disable the network-service flag as recommended by ForceBindIP.

Please note that I did applied this recommended setting prior to being able to use ForceBindIP with my windows chrome browser.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)