Fingerprints Data

qais

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
From where ZennoPoster gets the fingerprints data, ex: Canvas, WebGL, etc...?
How many fingerprints can zennoPoster generate?
Regards

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Hello,
From where ZennoPoster gets the fingerprints data, ex: Canvas, WebGL, etc...?
How many fingerprints can zennoPoster generate?
Regards
Hi.
It depends.
some are generated, some are static, but possible to change.
There are so many of them, there is no one answer.
ZennoPoster fingerprints are not really right to tell.
It is browser fingerprints.

You can start with such page: HTTP Header Information - BrowserSpy.dk
there are hundreds of examples :-)
Use google to find more pages like this and collect and investigate.
Let me tell You right away, it is a complicated task when You dig in. As based on that all bot protections are developed on sites :-)

Good luck.

• Спасибо
Реакции: qais

qais

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.
It depends.
some are generated, some are static, but possible to change.
There are so many of them, there is no one answer.
ZennoPoster fingerprints are not really right to tell.
It is browser fingerprints.

You can start with such page: HTTP Header Information - BrowserSpy.dk
there are hundreds of examples :-)
Use google to find more pages like this and collect and investigate.
Let me tell You right away, it is a complicated task when You dig in. As based on that all bot protections are developed on sites :-)

Good luck.
Sir, I mean how many fingerprint data can zennoPoster gives me.
Every time it will give me a unique fingerprint? Or it's maybe duplicate.

I added you on Skype.
Plz, accept it.

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Would also be interested in how many fingerprints can ZP generate and from where it gets the data? As the sellers of anti-fingerprint browsers claim a precise number of how many profiles (browser and/or complete system fingerprints) are accessible with their subscription.

Последнее редактирование модератором:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Sir, I mean how many fingerprint data can zennoPoster gives me.
Every time it will give me a unique fingerprint? Or it's maybe duplicate.

I added you on Skype.
Plz, accept it.
Of course, at some point, every fingerprint will be duplicate.
there is a limited count of Screen resolutions for example. So at some point, You will get the same resolution that you got before.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Would also be interested in how many fingerprints can ZP generate and from where it gets the data? As the sellers of anti-fingerprint browsers like FraudFox or AntiDetect claim a precise number of how many profiles (browser and/or complete system fingerprints) are accessible with their subscription.

Your called tools HAVE to document this because it is the only thing they do ( I suppose ) If they would not document that they would not have sales page lol
But You can also check the site I posted above and use many more sites that detect Your BROWSER fingerprints.
If You use the Firefox browser then You can also use the Firefox browser what is installed on Your PC and check and test and see all that Zenno does, if chrome then uses chrome to detect.
In zenno there are some methods that generate fingerprints for You this is for Newbies, so they can use the program successfully without fingerprint knowledge, BUT You can also change and set your own data, but for that, you should learn about fingerprints on your own. Understand that it is BROWSER fingerprints and not zenno fingerprints.

Only thing is that Zenno browser use same engine as firefox its Gecko, so in general it is not the same Firefox, but point is that it should be the same as firefox is you look from any site view where you make a bot.
So also fingerprints should be the same. If there are some differences this is Bug and can be reported.

Hope that helps

qais

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Would also be interested in how many fingerprints can ZP generate and from where it gets the data? As the sellers of anti-fingerprint browsers like FraudFox or AntiDetect claim a precise number of how many profiles (browser and/or complete system fingerprints) are accessible with their subscription.
Add me on skype there is something important I need to talk to u with.
Qais.bsharat

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
We didn't count how many fingerprints can be generated by ZennoPoster daily, but many.
Check this topic to find more info about fingerprint functionality in our program.
Fingerprints are generated randomly basing on large database of real user fingerprints.

• Спасибо
Реакции: qais

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)