Fingerprint switcher or something similar

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

I'm a loong time user of zenno, and lately i got this issue about generated user profiles , lost couple of hundreds of Facebook accounts in the past week because of this. Now i know this can be done 100%, but what i dont know and understand why it doesn't get better implemented in zenno or a plug and play solution. If anybody has any idea where i can find something similar to fingerprint switcher or something that actually works, i would greatly appreciate it, i'm at the point where i feel like i have to leave zenno behind and move to other automation software, and i really hate that, because i like zenno.
So basically how can we improve the generated profile to look more like incognition, go login, multilogin or bas autmation with finger print switcher. I tried to import profiles into zenno ,but everything i do doesn't seem to work. I really need some help here, i'm drowning. I tested on 7.7.0 all the way up to 7.7.10

thank you all

oleg21621

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys,

I'm a loong time user of zenno, and lately i got this issue about generated user profiles , lost couple of hundreds of Facebook accounts in the past week because of this. Now i know this can be done 100%, but what i dont know and understand why it doesn't get better implemented in zenno or a plug and play solution. If anybody has any idea where i can find something similar to fingerprint switcher or something that actually works, i would greatly appreciate it, i'm at the point where i feel like i have to leave zenno behind and move to other automation software, and i really hate that, because i like zenno.
So basically how can we improve the generated profile to look more like incognition, go login, multilogin or bas autmation with finger print switcher. I tried to import profiles into zenno ,but everything i do doesn't seem to work. I really need some help here, i'm drowning. I tested on 7.7.0 all the way up to 7.7.10

thank you all
Use zennoposter + anti-detect browser .Never get your accounts banned.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

oleg21621

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

Lupo_66

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
In my opinion, the problem is that ZP creates unreliable profiles. You need to use an external application to create a profile and then import it into zennoposter.

You will find many tools on the Internet to test your browser footprint.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)