FFinstance growing big

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi

I crate template that post "n" posts from txt files to wordpress blog but if I get as "n" larger number like couple hundred or thousand FFinstance grow big very fast and extremely slows what shut i do to take care this? at start it nead 10 sek to post one post after 200-300 it is over 1min

It works like this

1.Get blogs addrres/pass/login and cont number “n” and login
2.Load data from txt.
3.Post
4.Cont -1
5.If n>0 back to point 2 other wise back to point 1 and load new address

And some times i have other problem it mistakes content whew tags it happens in abut 1% off executions

Последнее редактирование:
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: termi

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It wont work because program will crash long before it get to the end of one wp blog. And i try to ending program faster and adding +100 executions but loading next execution didn’t clean ffinstance

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
It wont work because program will crash long before it get to the end of one wp blog. And i try to ending program faster and adding +100 executions but loading next execution didn’t clean ffinstance
Zenno allows to loop process by itself without looping it inside the project. If you want cookies be saved you can save profile and load it before posting. Each time you can take one line from list with removing it so you won't take the same line twice. If you eed more help - feel free to hit in skype

• Спасибо

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
THX. I have couple more problems whew this wordpress poster now temple works fine but it wont work on multitrades. So I need modificat it. I want load random blog from list that looks like that “adres|login|passwort|executions to do” but I don’t want to remove blogs from it I want zennoposter after every loop to decrees cont in ”executions to do” so if program crash it will stay in txt file. And if cont get to 0 or lower to stop posting but keep it in list.
So my problems is:
How to change cont in this randomly chosen blog?
And second how to do so zennoposter won’t load files that already have ”executions to do”<=0

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can take line from list with blog's data, delete it.
After posting you put the same line to the end of this list.
If template fails you use Bad end action and write line back to the beginning of the list.

I think it's more easy way to start with.

• Спасибо
Реакции: termi и Hungry Bulldozer

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
If you don't want to remove lines from your file then do it via global variable (counter), like with usual var, but th changes of variable will be applied to all threads, so what you need.
First of all you should initialize your counter by 0 in the project, but to don't initialize it each time but only once add logic statement where you compare 'counter'=='', if it is so (not initialized yet) then you init it, otherwise you move forward executing project.

• Спасибо

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good idea rostonix I didn’t think abut doing that this way. But is bad end bulletproof? If for example my computer went down during execution will zennoposter execute bad end action in this case? Because I need this template to be 100% accurate it is unacceptable to lost some blog.

Hungry Bulldozer I didn’t understudy how to do this your way;-)

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If your PC will be off Zennoposter will not be able to save data ) No magic here :-)

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes but for example word can after crash restore documents before crash i fote maybe zennoposter can do same think whew badend:( So I think I will stick whew original design. But I still have no idea how to do this xD

Cyrix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Zenno allows to loop process by itself without looping it inside the project. If you want cookies be saved you can save profile and load it before posting. Each time you can take one line from list with removing it so you won't take the same line twice. If you eed more help - feel free to hit in skype
What is your skype, Hungry?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)