feature to disable "show" option in zennoposter

zeus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I would like to have a feature that controls the enabling and disabling of "show" option in zennoposter.
cause sometimes i don't want to reveal the exact process i use to get the job done.

Boxcutter

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think this is a great idea zeus. You do mean Zennobox not Zennoposter correct?

I have asked Rostonix about it myself before. He informed me that
ZennoBox does have the "show" option just as Zennoposter does.

The ability to disable the show button (why is it in Zennobox at all?) will not only help
hide the process you use but using a software that does everything seamlessly in the
background also feels more professional.

9 out of 10 times the end user will never need to see/know how your bot does what it does so long as it does what you said it would do.

Another important feature request I really hope ZLab take on board. Glad I'm not the only
one that see's how obviously useful this is for anyone who intends on selling bots.

• Спасибо
Реакции: zeus

zeus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@boxcutter : Actually i meant for both zennoposter and zennobox.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I also vote for

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
Bumping good thread and giving some personal appreciation is always good I think :-)
We just talked about this feature with HB today)

It's not about showing nuaru or darkdiver our opinions :-)

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bumping good thread and giving some personal appreciation is always good I think :-)
We just talked about this feature with HB today)

It's not about showing nuaru or darkdiver our opinions :-)
That's awesome that you were taking about that feature. There are some other features I think would be great to add as well bro :-).

hotohori

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 from me for this feature too.

But I like to add a little twist to it.
Instead of disabling "show" for the whole template, it will be awesome if we can hide certain part of process during the project execution.

Give us actions like "Hide" & "Unhide" or "Hide Tab" (or both even better :D) in project maker.
So during project execution, the browser will become blank when it reach the "Hide" action and come back normal again when it reach the "Unhide" action.
In case of "Hide Tab", only tabs set to hide will not show in browser.

This way we still be able to let end user to see the project in action while hiding the process we want.

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 Me too, I hope this function is implemented because there is a lot of user waiting for it and it has been 6 years or more since it was requested. Is it available? Thank you

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)