Fast & cheap German Dedicated Servers and VPS

jeffseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
very good price.
Is your host allow SEO tools like Zennoposter, (другой софт) etc?

GrandT

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
very good price.
Is your host allow SEO tools like Zennoposter, (другой софт) etc?
I'm using Zennoposter on the "2 x Intel Xeon E5 2620V2..." server. There were no problems for several months.
Unfortunately, i can't say anything about other apps. It depends on what exactly you are doing.

jeffseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm using Zennoposter on the "2 x Intel Xeon E5 2620V2..." server. There were no problems for several months.
Unfortunately, i can't say anything about other apps. It depends on what exactly you are doing.
How many threads can you run on "2 x Intel Xeon E5 2620V2..." server? Are you doing affiliate or you are a member of contabo?

I'm interested to buy one, but there's many negative reviews for contabo on other forums

GrandT

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How many threads can you run on "2 x Intel Xeon E5 2620V2..." server? Are you doing affiliate or you are a member of contabo?
I'm interested to buy one, but there's many negative reviews for contabo on other forums
I'm not a member, I use their servers for six months.

I run 10-12 virtual WindowsXP each of which is running ZennoBox in maximal 20 threads. CPU usage of 60-80%. RAM 40%. (scr: https://mega.co.nz/#!OpF11SRb!3eds2RVkCtQ-U3DdE5Hpcy6zyQDiMaEqMr34YonCnSQ )
Over the entire period of use my "2 x Intel Xeon E5 2620V2..." server was available to 100%.

Before that, I used the server "EX40-SSD" on Hetzner for 59€. But soon it was not enough and there was a need for a new powerful solution. Server with the required parameters (dual xeon, 128 GB RAM) in Hetzner cost ~270€. In Contabo the same server cost 119€.

Most of the negative reviews is about cheap VPS servers. Many people are not satisfied then the quality service that is provided by Сontabo because they want high uptime and performance at a low price. I would not advise anyone to take VPS to web hosting, but for Zenno is a good choice for this price.

jeffseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not a member, I use their servers for six months.

I run 10-12 virtual WindowsXP each of which is running ZennoBox in maximal 20 threads. CPU usage of 60-80%. RAM 40%. (scr: https://mega.co.nz/#!OpF11SRb!3eds2RVkCtQ-U3DdE5Hpcy6zyQDiMaEqMr34YonCnSQ )
Over the entire period of use my "2 x Intel Xeon E5 2620V2..." server was available to 100%.

Before that, I used the server "EX40-SSD" on Hetzner for 59€. But soon it was not enough and there was a need for a new powerful solution. Server with the required parameters (dual xeon, 128 GB RAM) in Hetzner cost ~270€. In Contabo the same server cost 119€.

Most of the negative reviews is about cheap VPS servers. Many people are not satisfied then the quality service that is provided by Сontabo because they want high uptime and performance at a low price. I would not advise anyone to take VPS to web hosting, but for Zenno is a good choice for this price.
Thanks for your information, yes it's a good choice for ZP at this price. Why you run 10-12 virtual WindowsXP? Zennoposter can run multiply threads on your server directly. Now I host on a OVH E3 1245V2 server at $56/M, it also very good, right?

GrandT

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for your information, yes it's a good choice for ZP at this price. Why you run 10-12 virtual WindowsXP? Zennoposter can run multiply threads on your server directly. Now I host on a OVH E3 1245V2 server at $56/M, it also very good, right?
This is to my clients and friends. Everyone of them has access to their virtual WindowsXP with ZennoBox. They work with their accounts in social networks.
How much RAM has your server? I didnt find the server by $56 on OVH. Write the link, please.

jeffseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is to my clients and friends. Everyone of them has access to their virtual WindowsXP with ZennoBox. They work with their accounts in social networks.
How much RAM has your server? I didnt find the server by $56 on OVH. Write the link, please.
32G RAM, you can have a look on soyoustart dot com, it's a new project for OVH. You must install windows system by yourself.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)