Extracting data from a website that can't be extracted

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a website where I perform a query, and it displays information to me. The entire structure of the website is the same for all parts, and I can't scrape them one by one. Could someone shed some light on how to do this? Please see the images. Remember that in all attribute names and values, it always displays the same ones, and the only attribute that shows different information is 'innertext,' with the 'innertext' value always changing.

I would like it to click on each of these green numbers one by one and extract what's inside. Inside, it follows the same structure, with no attributes to be selected for extraction

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/l9shmyu9jmqxc7xfl8eo4/Screenshot_11.png?rlkey=h5ovpypoeg15ixjusc84jhqfh&dl=0

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
regex action, source - {-Page.Source-} regex -(?<=<td>)\d{11,11}(?=</td>) , might need to adjust the regex based on the page source.
You can first set {-Page.Source-} to a variable and see in a notepad how those numbers look exactly, just paste it here if it does not work.

• Спасибо
Реакции: cesario678

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
regex action, source - {-Page.Source-} regex -(?<=<td>)\d{11,11}(?=</td>) , might need to adjust the regex based on the page source.
You can first set {-Page.Source-} to a variable and see in a notepad how those numbers look exactly, just paste it here if it does not work.
"Thank you for the help. But I didn't understand absolutely anything, I tried to use regex here and couldn't get any data. I apologize for being a noob, could you explain a little better if possible? Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Create a cube like this when the page is loaded.
Make a screenshot of the page
Upload the value of 'source' variable here (all the HTML) and the screenshot

• Спасибо

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Crie um cubo como este quando a página for carregada.
Faça uma captura de tela da página
Faça upload do valor da variável 'source' aqui (todo o HTML) e da captura de tela
Посмотреть вложение 113251
[/CITAR]
code Html source

Image site, Id random
the website does not give other values
and the image system does not work, it says that the site has more than 6 thousand pixels

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There you go, the issue is that this window is loaded as iframe, if you open it directly everything works, just need to generate correct date fo birth and you should be good to go.

Вложения

• 30,7 КБ Просмотры: 21
  • Спасибо

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Pronto, o problema é que essa janela é carregada como iframe, se você abrir diretamente tudo funciona, só precisa gerar a data correta de nascimento e pronto.
[/CITAR]
Thank you for the help, it helped me a lot. If it's not too much to ask, could you help me extract this URL from the script (source) or from the source variable and then use it as a URL?

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Create a cube like this, the regex to use - (?<="camera"\ src=").*?(?="\ data-hj-allow-iframe=")

Check out the regexp builder in zenno, it's a very easy to use tool and you will 100% need to use it in the future, so just get used to it now ;-)

• Спасибо

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: myndeswx

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Последнее редактирование:

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Create a cube like this, the regex to use - (?<="camera"\ src=").*?(?="\ data-hj-allow-iframe=")

Check out the regexp builder in zenno, it's a very easy to use tool and you will 100% need to use it in the future, so just get used to it now ;-)
Посмотреть вложение 113592
Could you help me again? I saw here that now I can register, but at the end of the registration, the conversion pixel doesn't fire, meaning it's not activated, and it doesn't record what I did. I've tried copying part of the code and pasting it into the registration URL, but it still doesn't work. Do you have any ideas to suggest?" "If you charge for this, I'm willing to pay. It would greatly assist me. Thank you

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Interesting, my suggestion would be to try registering through that URL or iframe manually on chrome, if it works - we eliminate the possibility that registration does not work directly on iframe.
In that case the chances are that the issue is with anonymity or the data being used, like incorrect phone numbers, bad proxy , or simply there is a protection that does not like zennoposter.

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Interessante, minha sugestão seria tentar registrar através dessa URL ou iframe manualmente no chrome, se funcionar - eliminamos a possibilidade do registro não funcionar diretamente no iframe.
Nesse caso, as chances são de que o problema seja com o anonimato ou com os dados que estão sendo usados, como números de telefone incorretos, proxy incorreto ou simplesmente existe uma proteção que não agrada ao zennoposter.
[/CITAR]
So if I register normally, the pixels jump and work, but if I go to the method you provided, it doesn't work. I've captured part of the URL that contains information, but it still doesn't work the same way. I've also analyzed the cookies by doing a regular registration and then using the method you provided, and they are the same, but it doesn't count with your method.

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How do you know if the pixel fires, do you own this website?
Also, did you try this method on your own chrome?

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How do you know if the pixel fires, do you own this website?
Also, did you try this method on your own chrome?
Yes, the website belongs to one of our clients. Using the regular method, going through the iframe, the pixel fires as expected, and it also works in Google Chrome or any other browser. However, when I use your method, it doesn't fire

• Спасибо

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, the website belongs to one of our clients. Using the regular method, going through the iframe, the pixel fires as expected, and it also works in Google Chrome or any other browser. However, when I use your method, it doesn't fire
I think you just answered your own question, it works on chrome but on on ZP, then you need to look why it does not work on zp, it's much easier if you have access to the website

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think you just answered your own question, it works on chrome but on on ZP, then you need to look why it does not work on zp, it's much easier if you have access to the website
No, you misunderstood. It works in Chrome, Firefox, and many other browsers, and also within ZennoPoster. It just doesn't work, meaning it doesn't trigger the pixel, only when I use the URL from the method you provided.

• Спасибо

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, you misunderstood. It works in Chrome, Firefox, and many other browsers, and also within ZennoPoster. It just doesn't work, meaning it doesn't trigger the pixel, only when I use the URL from the method you provided.
okay okay, and it also does not work in chrome/firefox with this method?

cesario678

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
  • Спасибо

myndeswx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)