Export And Distribute my own Programs EXE?

myds

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

I just got your program, it looks very nice but I could't find a way to create my own robots like with UBOT...

Please can you let me know how can I export the final programs into an EXE or maybe into a script to upload on my server?

Thank you,

MyDS

CSS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
ZennoPoster for personal use only. You can sell your templates to it. ZennoPoster multi-threaded program, so you do not need to use many servers for simultaneous execution of a large of number of jobs.

myds

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello CSS and NUARU, thank you for answering my question.... do you think that it would be possible in the future, are the developers of ZennoPoster planning to do it someday?

Regards,

MDS

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 472
Баллы
At the moment I think that this features will not. Because This feature is only needed to sell bots. And it's not very good - to create their competitors with their own hands:-)
If there are other reasons for which you need this feature, tell me about them.
I remind you that you can sell templates instead of bots.

chakki

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
better sell services - it is more effective

myds

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey,

Thank you for the prompt replies, thank you NUARU, thank you CHAKKI,

Nuaru, my idea was not about selling the bots, it was more about giving the bots to people that work with me to allow them to do their work faster. For example I can give a scrapping bot to my outsorcer in Peru and he will use it to extract information for a specific project that I assigned to him... so the bot is only for 1 or 2 people, I would be to expensive to buy a licence of ZennoPoster for each of them only to use it for a specific task/bot... got the idea? what can we do about it?

Chakki, when you say seeling services you mean selling TEMPLATES? or selling services to people like scrapping or research?

Thank You,

MyDS

ITC

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Your companions can use demo version of ZP, with the templates created by you.
Otherwise you can buy light version for them.

darkdiver

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 728
Баллы
also if your buy more than one license you will get a discount
also some clients use ZennoPoster on one server and just upload the templates to it for processing. In professional version you can install ZennoPoster on 3 computers. ProjectMaker (the template creator tool) will work on 3 computers simultaneously, but ZennoPoster will work only on one selected computer at the same time

Jangoz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I find it great that you can't export the templates into bots. Because the created bots will do more damages then make you money (my uBot experience...).
Right now you can offer services that no one else does (or the people who do offer them have spent tens of thousands to have the tools). And you can easily be "one man band".

• Спасибо
Реакции: LightWood

BlackSun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What are the limitations on the demo version?

CSS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

LightWood

Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)