Exceeded the login limit for a 15 minute - hotmail

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to use 1 email account with several accounts created and verify the emails. After about 5 email processings and clicking acrivation emails I get the the message "Exceeded the login limit for a 15 minute" anyone know a work around this, I know I can use different email accounts for each website account but I just want to use 1. Is there a solution or a email provider that doesn't care about login limits?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
You could try some our local pop3 like rambler.ru, mail.ru. yandex.ru
Also possible to put some pauses to the template to don't connect to often

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I copy what I said to mdsurf in the other thread,

Their email processing feature is not too good at the moment, you will get a lot of problems as we all do when multiple threads will try to create connections to your mail box. I spoke to the support and they said they will release an update to stop this problem from happening, they will probably make a new email processing module or something similar, I believe one thread will download all the mails into a .txt folder and then the regex will work from there. I hope they release the update soon because at the moment the email processing(when you use 1 single email) is just a nightmare....

We are quiet a few people being frustrate with this.....Hope they release their update soon....

BamBam

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)