Error with capmonster.cloud

Kyomie

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello.

I'm doing this post to ask for some help.
I'm actually creating a joiner on discord with client tokens in JS. My tokens can connect successfully, but when I need to join the server, it's asking me to solve discord captcha. (hcaptcha 2 times)

The first time it's solving the captcha (like the first page), but with the second page, I got this error when my code is trying to process the second captcha (I assume) : {"errorId":1,"errorCode":"ERROR_KEY_DOES_NOT_EXIST","errorDescription":"Account authorization key not found in the system or has incorrect format"}

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Hello.

I'm doing this post to ask for some help.
I'm actually creating a joiner on discord with client tokens in JS. My tokens can connect successfully, but when I need to join the server, it's asking me to solve discord captcha. (hcaptcha 2 times)

The first time it's solving the captcha (like the first page), but with the second page, I got this error when my code is trying to process the second captcha (I assume) : {"errorId":1,"errorCode":"ERROR_KEY_DOES_NOT_EXIST","errorDescription":"Account authorization key not found in the system or has incorrect format"}
This is some error in JSON formatting in your request.
you should check and correct the parameters for solving captchas

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)