Error preparing instance and failed to prepare profile.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
This bug is there since forever. Can this once and for all get fixed, without me wasting time, with tens or reports and support tickets. I really do not want to talk anymore, just get this fixed. I will bump this same thread with every new version, because this is ridiculous to keep reporting this same in tickets over and over again. Just leaving this there. Latest test version where this is not close to fixed are current test version v7.5.1.0

• Спасибо
Реакции: zenewbie

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Unfortunately, this problem is not reproduced on our side and other users do not report this.
The reason may be related to some individual environment.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
In latest versions, we would recommend you to use profile-folders instead of old format zpprofiles.
This functionality is more reliable.

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I also have this problem and I reported it. It sometimes gets worse, then all of a sudden better, it is unpredictable.
I have thousands of .zpprofiles, I have no time to convert them all to the new format, I wouldn't even know how. the description on that page is not very good. You should implement a ready made solution to convert profiles.

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93 и lokiys

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
Unfortunately, this problem is not reproduced on our side and other users do not report this.
The reason may be related to some individual environment.
You should know that it happens on different PCs. I got 2 my customer servers where it happens EVERYDAY. and I got my personal server. Customer got Windows server and I got windows 10. Everywhere is this problem.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
In latest versions, we would recommend you to use profile-folders instead of old format zpprofiles.
This functionality is more reliable.
You should also know from those hundreds of tickets we have exchanged that I DO NO USE any profiles at all.
This is exactly why I post this publicly, because its totally waste of time to talk in tickets, nothing is remembered and I have to repeat same things over and over again.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
You should also know from those hundreds of tickets we have exchanged that I DO NO USE any profiles at all.
This is exactly why I post this publicly, because its totally waste of time to talk in tickets, nothing is remembered and I have to repeat same things over and over again.
You should know that every template uses some generated by default profile in usual format.
And these errors are related to loading those generated profiles.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Yes, I also have this problem and I reported it. It sometimes gets worse, then all of a sudden better, it is unpredictable.
I have thousands of .zpprofiles, I have no time to convert them all to the new format, I wouldn't even know how. the description on that page is not very good. You should implement a ready made solution to convert profiles.
Could you please remind where you reported the problem?
Here is simple template to convert old profiles to profile-folder.
All you need is to change paths to directory with profiles in action properties.

Вложения

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
You should know that every template uses some generated by default profile in usual format.
And these errors are related to loading those generated profiles.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
* What profiles You mean ?
* Where they are located ?
* Is there anything I can do to fix this problem ?

OR this was just revenge that I should know something lol.

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Could you please remind where you reported the problem?
Here is simple template to convert old profiles to profile-folder.
All you need is to change paths to directory with profiles in action properties.
But I read somewhere that I need to start my projects browserless or something, is that right?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
I have no idea what you are talking about.
* What profiles You mean ?
* Where they are located ?
* Is there anything I can do to fix this problem ?

OR this was just revenge that I should know something lol.
I mean this current profile which is generated by our software for every new thread and for some reasons thread could not load with it.
Current profile.png

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
When using profile-folder in project, yes, you should start non-browser project and run instance by separate action block.
Well, that is rather anti-intuitive and seems not thought out well. Why not implement the new folder system properly so we can use it naturally like normal profiles?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
And what I have to do with it ? I do not have any control over it right ? There is nothing I can do, therefore bug is reported and I'm looking it to be solved.
I suppose you are getting this error on short templates with very many executions.
Longer template should not get it. Also, if CPU is fast, this won't be reproduced as well.
I understand this is annoying bug, but this is not critical.
This does not damage or lost data, this means just thread could not actually run and execution attempt skipped.
I'll discuss with our developers what can be done to prevent this error.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
Well, that is rather anti-intuitive and seems not thought out well. Why not implement the new folder system properly so we can use it naturally like normal profiles?
This is more complicated format than normal profiles, therefore it's so easy to use.
I think developers will make it more intuitive in future versions.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I suppose you are getting this error on short templates with very many executions.
Longer template should not get it. Also, if CPU is fast, this won't be reproduced as well.
I understand this is annoying bug, but this is not critical.
This does not damage or lost data, this means just thread could not actually run and execution attempt skipped.
I'll discuss with our developers what can be done to prevent this error.
We have talked all this several times man. AGAIN
I'm not really familiar with term "short templates", what this mean ? None of my templates contain like 4 actions if thats what you mean.
And I have sent so many reports where you can see server is with I think the most crazy CPU I have ever seen.

I know this does not make any data loss, but this but is there for years lol.
I feel silly when I have to explain that zenno team can not fix such simple bug for several years.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 831
Баллы
We have talked all this several times man. AGAIN
I'm not really familiar with term "short templates", what this mean ? None of my templates contain like 4 actions if thats what you mean.
And I have sent so many reports where you can see server is with I think the most crazy CPU I have ever seen.
Посмотреть вложение 84717
I know this does not make any data loss, but this but is there for years lol.
I feel silly when I have to explain that zenno team can not fix such simple bug for several years.
Short templates means executed quickly/shortly.

And what I have to do with it ? I do not have any control over it right ? There is nothing I can do, therefore bug is reported and I'm looking it to be solved.
It looks like you can control it with these timeouts.
If you don't set them to minimum and increase them, than you can avoid this error.
Tineouts for bases.png

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)