Error handling or loops and search for elements

googlemonster

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm stuck on this template, whereby it will create an account, it does create accounts but on some sites, there are differences. This difference might be that the link is in another language, so I want to create another step to check or several, so that my ratio of successful posts increases. How do I do this? Do I add another step branch and connect it to the red dot? Then loop the connection back to the start i.e get URL's from file etc.

I made another web action, and it has two steps, get page URL in the first one, and post to a file (failed posts). If I have a list of fails I can tweak the template to make it work better. As I can see which URL's fail to execute

fails.PNG

Next question:
----------------------------

When 'searching' for elements to click, can you have multiple searches per branch?

Like sometimes the word is changed, so I could add more search elements? Or do you need to make more branches from the red dot (fail) and loop it back to the next step etc?

search-branch.PNG

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you have changing elements that have the same element attributes but are in another language, then add another search element to the branch and put the word in the other language in there.

element attributes.jpg

• Спасибо
Реакции: mark leenheer

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)