Enter text faster

Masum

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I am sorry that I am begging for help here.

I am new on ZennoPoster. So i need your Help.

I am working on an automatic blog post, but in the article section, I am using "Text Processing" and spintax but the spintax output taking a lot of time. the project maker typing as a human.

Is there any way to make things fast, like not typing just pasting spintax output result?

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Go to project settings and select input emulation to for less quality and more speed and it will type faster. You also adjust it from keyboard emulator if you are using it, but the main setting is the one in project settings INPUT EMULATION MORE SPEED :-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Hi, I am sorry that I am begging for help here.

I am new on ZennoPoster. So i need your Help.

I am working on an automatic blog post, but in the article section, I am using "Text Processing" and spintax but the spintax output taking a lot of time. the project maker typing as a human.

Is there any way to make things fast, like not typing just pasting spintax output result?
Hi, no problem, asking questions is not begging for help. Feel free to ask as many as you like. :ay:

Related to your question.
Every action has this more tab, click it and select custom field emulation speed for each actin separate.
You can also use @awzse00 suggestion but then you will set emulation for the entire project.

PS.
Please create a new thread with your questions and do not bump 4-year-old threads with new question. :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)