Email stops working in Poster

seer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have 20 templates of different blog platforms to create, when I run them all in ZP, after some time, ZP start throwing error "message not found". I use the same mail for every template. In mailbox message is recieved. If I restart ZP, everything starts to work fine (without changing email), but most platform blocks email, after first registration. It also makes me impossible to shedule my blog creation, because once mail processing is blocked, it won't work until restart of ZP.

Example how i tested:
-Set ZP to run 1 thread
-add 20 templates of blogs, each with stop after 1 succes
- 2-4 tasks ends with success, recieving activation email just fine
- next tasks throws error "no message found"
- go to email via browser and delete all messages (to avoid multiple message found)
- restart ZP
- use alias of the same email (or use only blog platforms that don't block email after use)
- 2-4 task ends with success, recieving activation email
- and again next tasks throws error "no message found"

seer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Oh, and one more thing, when I run on more than 1 thread, more templates ends with succes, so it looks like after some time ZP decides not to work with emails anymore

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
What mail do you use?
Pop3 access?

seer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
pop access, tried with many mails,most of them polish mails, gmail, own server mail. Also tested, whith changing mails for each attempt, still the same.
Most of this templates are coverted from ZP3, don't know if this can be the reason

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Could you send us a few for test?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Pop3 mail usually temp block access after several connections with little intervals.

seer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok, but why works just after restart of ZP and why doesn't work when after error in next attempt is using different mail account?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
We tested it a few times with gmail pop3 and problems only occur when it goes to spam folder. To process spam folders I recommend to use IMAP protocol. In other cases every message was found correctly.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)