Email Processing Video Tutorial

hogarinho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey guys,

I've bought zenno yesterday and I'm really excited about this software. I went through all the basic tutorials with ease, but there's a problem with email processing(for me, at least). I did everything the guy in the video did but when I start the template in debug mode, it won't retrieve a verification link. It says 'no messages found' and one time it said "Socket connection has been refused by remote host. InnerException message follows: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.1.3:110". Then I logged in that email account from google and the email is there.

The first time I set up the email processing it downloads the emails and I'm able to set all the parameters like regular expressions and stuff. But when I start in debug mode it won't retrieve the link.

What should I do?

hop

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
192.168.1.3 ? why You set local ip? Try set pop3 server. For example pop3.server.com

hogarinho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I did it with both pop3.hotmail.com and pop.gmail.com. How do I get around this? What's interesting is when I switch to the email processing tab for the first time, it downloads the messages. But when the template is finished, and I start it in debug mode, it says no messages. Then when I switch to email processing tab once more, it again says no messages, but the message is clearly there in the account, it just fails to recognize it. Why is it so?

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Change your gmail / hotm@il POP settings to "do not delete" when messages are downloaded...

Also make sure you have the right hotmail server... :cool:

pop3.live.com

hogarinho

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Change your gmail / hotm@il POP settings to "do not delete" when messages are downloaded...

Also make sure you have the right hotmail server... :cool:

pop3.live.com
Yeah, I meant pop3.live.com:D

Thanks for the answer. Now how do I go about changing my POP settings? I'm such a noob...

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)