Email processing, take only message text.

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.

I wonder how I can set an regular expression to take whatever the message contains and leave the header and all the codes ect.

I will be sending those message myself and tried to start them with a "start" word to filter out whatever is over. This works for the first message, but when I send a new message with the same title i get allot of numbers and encrypted text which i dont want.

Код:
Wj1b9QAwXxI5F/vISHQoXKd2VXv8T0dywNqKf6uuClAXlO/offA i1gKL/VZmX57HRNnpwfTBvlk71lMf183saeTsh5x1+tYL2ZyHRSn47SLYgXedYNyzBtzKiyd2 hwcqEQCsBZuB4Zcf4IOeS8U/InOKMfZP76qbdCEXXbWa93A=

yo

hi, how are you?
Just like that when i only want the text, can anyone help me with this?

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.

I wonder how I can set an regular expression to take whatever the message contains and leave the header and all the codes ect.

I will be sending those message myself and tried to start them with a "start" word to filter out whatever is over. This works for the first message, but when I send a new message with the same title i get allot of numbers and encrypted text which i dont want.

Код:
Wj1b9QAwXxI5F/vISHQoXKd2VXv8T0dywNqKf6uuClAXlO/offA i1gKL/VZmX57HRNnpwfTBvlk71lMf183saeTsh5x1+tYL2ZyHRSn47SLYgXedYNyzBtzKiyd2 hwcqEQCsBZuB4Zcf4IOeS8U/InOKMfZP76qbdCEXXbWa93A=

yo

hi, how are you?
Just like that when i only want the text, can anyone help me with this?
Oh the characters I used to filter out was in all my test messages encryption so i changed it, working now but not optimal way to filter out the text i reckon

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)