Email Processing Like Magic Submitter - Auto click ALL links in emails

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I read a lot through the forum the last couple of days, and it seems the email processing with zenno is a real pain. Why should I have to create a new regex for every site I create accounts with etc?

All this seems totally unnecessary and like a waste of precious time to me.

This is one thing that I LOVED in Magic Submitter, it downloads ALL emails from an account, and then automatically clicks EVERY link in an email, then deletes it from the server (if you want it to)

Can't zenno do something similar to this? Like saving all email adresses and logins that were ever used in template runs, in the email processing center then options to either download email only from certain accounts and auto click all links or download from all accounts and click all links

and maybe an option like:

auto download emails from all accounts every: XY minutes

so basically email processing with an auto download feature like this would be 100% automated, and you wouldn't even need to write templates for processing & activating emails.
Zenno has saved pop details for all well known email providers, and we can add custom ones too. and then just auto download everything and auto activate everything :-)

Something that makes processing emails THAT easy would be needed, activating emails should be quick and painless IMHO and not require me to write regex's for everything etc. With magic submitter I can even dowload emails from accounts that were created with other tools, it just clicks everything that is clickable, really fast also, and everything is activated superfast.

I really wish email processing would be that easy, so i can spent my time creating templates to post my links on the internet rather than retrieving emails all day :-)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
They are supposed to be fixing this in the next release. All of us are a little frustrated with it, but still the tool is wonderful. In the meantime you can do what a lot of us do. Create a shit-load of emails so that when you run your template the likelihood of one email getting hit by multiple threads doesn't happen....

Or you can use GComm's Email Master program which despite him being a foreigner from Canadia, works really well. Another alternative is to set up your Outlook to pop your email and then save the emails in a file. Create a template that parses the links out of it and then goes to the page to confirm.

Done them all. Patiently waiting in Texas for a usable solution from the developers.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1 MadSEM ! Similar to magic submitter would be extra nice to add to an already hardcore SEO program (Zennoposter);

=============================================
Although "Canadia" is a fictitious place where bigcajones fantasizes about... btw do you still have posters of Joe Mangina on your walls Big C? Whatever inspires your work man... ;-)

nau310d

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
+1

Clicking all links in all e-mails would be great. This is what majority of software such as SEnuke and VenomSEO Pro does anyways...

Until the sites start to add:

"Click http://blablabla.com to activate"

"Click http://blablabla.com to de-activate"

Until then, this will work fine...

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Email processing is changing in 4th version and will work by own way, you guys will check it out. just have a bit patience:-)

maxipr

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
how about download all email to text and extract yourself to get the confirm URL

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
That is basically how it works now, you would still need to write regex to grab all links, and it involves a lot of manual work to get your emails as text from all your accounts etc.
I'd rather spend my time making links and actual money then to confirm emails every day for hours :D

tigaxxx

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)