Email processing and gmail and intervals

peewee

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Notice that with gmail and pop, there is some difficult caching going on with the "receive emails" (email processing) in zenno. It won't delete the messages, and it seems after it receives one, it keeps "receiving" it even after I manually delete the message from the box. I've cleared out the entire inbox, and it still keeps receiving the same message. This is in projectmaker with debug. Should I use IMAP instead?

Also, how does the "interval" setting work. Is there a way to make the receive continuously poll the mail account until the regex matches? I can't find any documentation on how this works.

peewee

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I seemed to have solved some of this by moving to latest build. However, now I have other problems. I can always search for message, and regex works when setting up manually (extended view). However, when I run in debug, zenno won't find message (message not found). I restarted projectmaker, and it worked, then it failed again. Then I could not make it work at all. Only would find manually (extended view). Please help. Thanks!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)