Email problem solved no captcha needed!!

avilanch2000

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok so I havent tested it out yet but I found a site called spambox.us. It creates a throw away email that will exist for 1 hr up to a year. It forwards any emails sent to it to your selected email. So im guessing create a throw away email only for account creation and then have all your signups submitted to your temporary spambox email. Generates an email that is displayed on the page in test im guessing that email parsing is the way to capture the email and use it for registration of new accounts. Im new to this program but Im guessing this will make things much simpler. Found this little trick after spending hrs trying to find a email service that would work. cant get proxies to work and cant get anything that will accept capmonster solutions. Any ways hope this helps others out.

Peace
Matt

avilanch2000

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok so maybe not. Kicking myself for posting this before I completely figured it out. Cant figure out how to copy the generated email from the webpage for use.

Sorry guys.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Take the execution result of the login and password branches....

> paste them into the email processor login and password fields... that will go to the accounts of the mails which you generated.

Otherwise if it is a webservice type of inbox the results will be different. I will take a look later.

avilanch2000

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah I got that I can get all the way to where it generates the email and displays it on the page. How do I isolate the email on the page and copy it?

Plan to use the email it generates to create accounts and the verification emails forwarded to my primary email for parsing and auto confirmation.
Thanks
Matt

avilanch2000

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
When the website generates the temporary email I select it's backlight box right click and choose create selected text parsance check. then input the value [\w\W]*\.com when i test it with a copy of the page text it returns the right email address but when I run in debug mode the parsing returns false. Or am I just doing this wrong? No one has really covered copying text from a webpage yet as far as I know. Im just trying to put the pieces together on my lonesome. Help is welcome.
Thanks
Matt

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Heres the template...Посмотреть вложение spambox.us.xml

Go through each step in PM just to see how she works.

You will need to make a text file on the last step to where you want to save your new mail addresses...

The last thing you should do is hammer the thank you button - Bottom left ! ;-)

======================================
Off topic: Tell cajones im pissed about the chick hoarding !!! :cool:

avilanch2000

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
HAHA yeah.... Thank you ill check it out in a min.hope from the template I can figure out what I was doing wrong. Thanks man.

avilanch2000

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok works great but Im wondering there the get page text comes from? I cant find it anywhere.
Thanks
Matt

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The 6th step down.... That where it is you put a GET - WEB BROWSER > then from the drop down you select get page text - as shown in the template -

• Спасибо
Реакции: loxllxol

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)