E-mail Processing Problems Solved - Email Master 2.0 Multiple POP3 Email Account DL'r

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Email Master 1.0 has died ! Don't worry, its a good thing :az:

EMM2.0.png

Email Master 2.0 is ready and available for $10 for the next 72 hours max ! Buy the NEW version in the signature. Afterwards the price will remain at $29.99 including our CNet Download.

This program will download ALL messages from a nearly unlimited number of POP3 accounts using SSL. It will grab the body text, and all headers and strip away any attachments allowing for easier processing of messages containing things such as:

Confirmation Links
Renewal Links
Activation Links
...or any other processing you wish to do.

FEATURES (V.1.0)

Search results using GREP, or any other third party tool you desire.
Currently supports POP3 over SSL/TLS (eg. Hotmail, GMail, etc)
Downloads all message bodies and headers
Option to delete messages for each email address account (default is read-only) after download
Does not use much system resources (10mb of memory, and around 6mips of processor)
Get spam folder messages
Lightning fast results (our testing showed it took approximately 3 minutes to check and download all e-mail from 300+ accounts)
Edit or Add email accounts using the desktop interface
Can be used with windows scheduler to run in the background.
Bulk import CSV/TXT comma or colon delimited files.
Saves downloaded messages into a folder with complete headers and body text

DOWNLOAD HERE

New features in V 2.0

New graphical interface
Changed to SQLLite for storing Account data replacing INI
Flexible Importing (allows specification of delimiter, and position of data)
New Online activation system
Folder structure for downloaded messages is now by account (before was email1, email2, etc)
POP3 account testing when entering/editing using the form
Easily locate common POP3 servers with a popup in the server box
Export to CSV
Flag messages for deletion
Flag accounts as inactive
Replace all data on import (option)
Flag all accounts to delete mail (option set before importing accounts)
Easier navigation of accounts using a list view on the left

$10 < $29.99 = true

Support Your Canadian Brothers ! ;-)

flag.gif

EMM 2.0 ZP Template
Посмотреть вложение E-mail Master.rar

Последнее редактирование модератором:

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just bought this.
Took me a while to see the value of this kind of software.

Your links in your post are a bit screwed up though. ;-)

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
At $10 for lifetime updates. Its a steal.

About 48 hours left ...

Below is the template to simplify life using ZP and EMM 2.0

Вложения

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Galacomm, this is the shit man. And I mean that in a great way. I was sitting here for two days running a template 1 thread at a time cuz I didn't want to go back into Hotmail and pull all of the messages that went into pop out to confirm. With this template I had to use only 1 email for reasons only known to me. 20 different templates to sign up to one major site. If you get my ping.

Now I can bust away with multiple threads, go back and confirm the messages whenever I want with the click of a switch. You really have hit the G-spot with this one. I would've glad paid you $100.00 or more for this. It's going to cut down on time so much, I will have time to go play more golf.

Thanks for this. BigC

• Спасибо
Реакции: JD123

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nice to hear. Thanks BigC.

We are looking into some cool features for the program - Obviously the $10 rate for this program will be changed accordingly. We are very happy with the feedback and the requests for features !!! Keep it coming guys !

Just a heads up - the $10 rate is on for roughly 12 more hours - If you can purchase V.1.0.2 you will receive V 2.0 free (Free lifetime updates). As mentioned the price jumps to 29.95 after this timeframe expires !

ENJOY !

d/l is available in the signature or just buy and receive the upgrade... your choice

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hm, tested it once since I bought it. And it's a good software.
Though, the license didn't work anymore when I reinstalled my pc and after several mails it seems like the creator doesn't want to resolve this.

Was going to purchase another license since I needed it (changed some important templates to work with this software and didn't want to change it back), but opted for something else.

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Glad you enjoyed your brief encounter with the software ;-) Our problem arose when this users evolving reasons as to why the software wasn't working continuously manifested. I will take your advice and not resolve your problem.

Our customer service ethics come from our roots in programming; I'm talking commodore Vic 20 days, so please tread lightly as we leave the door open for anyone to experiment with any software available; We would never create a software that already existed in the open market for free -

Thanks for your input -
gcomm

Благодарностей
Баллы
Why do i get the funny feeling somethings missing from the instructions?
Error Completing outgoing fields of the step, opening a file File opening error: D:\zenno\ZennoPoster Pro\Progs\ no file in the indicated location
I see nowhere in the template where a call is been made to zenno folders specifically? I never had a problem before with file paths & i've been running zenno in the same location for 9months?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe this one? Dunno, but the directory.subitem is machine/installation specific, right? Just had a look at the xml and this was the only line that could access a custom folder I guess (or you changed some of the other pathes).

<Branch ID="=1=2=4=1=8=5=4=9=7=3=531" Action="Get" Type="Macros" PictureIndex="" Name="{-Directory.SubItem-|-C:\Program Files (x86)\E-mail Master\messages\{-FieldData.FieldData-|-?6?1?6?4?1?5?-|-=1=2=4=1=8=5=4=9=7=3=564-}-|-df-|-true-|-0-}" Comment="2 GOTO DIRECTORY">

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
No, wrong. It's there to access the subdirectories of c:\...\messages\...

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What template are you using ? PM it over if its a new breed....

loxllxol

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is this still for sale and most importantly, does this still work as advertised?

I tried downloading, but the download link above is linked to v1.0.2

Rapper

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I bought this software and waiting for license..

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sent. Sorry about the delay Rapper...

ENJOY.

neme

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
DO NOT BUY - THIS IS SCAM / FRAUD

!

PROOF BELOW!

E-mail master 2 is scam nad fraud.

I tried to contact for my licence details in every

possible way via Twitter/e-Mail/Paypal. No answer!

Ignored e-mail contact:

Ignored paypal contact:

Ignored twitter contact:

Ignored internal helpdesk ticket:

Beware of Email Master Software

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Apparently, updating the thread on the main page did nothing with regards to "meme"'s concerns.

The fact is this >> repeated << OneZeroLess was on vacation during the period of this purchase, and all issues were resolved after we returned.

The resolution was as follows ::
1. PayPal closed the dispute, and did NOT refund "meme" given the reputation of OneZeroLess is good on delivering licenses and product.
2. OneZeroLess contacted "meme" several times at the e-mail address provided during registration, and got no response back.
3. OneZeroLess DID activate the license for "meme", and offered a SECOND license for free, for the unusual delay in response.

We have not responded to this thread in some time as this issue was resolved and we were hoping that our update earlier on has shown this as resolved, and have long since moved to version 2.0. http://zennolab.com/discussion/showthread.php?3290-E-mail-Processing-Problems-Solved-Email-Master-2-0-Multiple-POP3-Email-Account-DL-r

If you check "meme"'s posts, you will see that this is really the only thing he has posted on Zenno Forums , and frankly, it is insulting. We have over 200 customers and all complaints / issues have been resolved.

Although we value our clients privacy and encourage free speech, we will disclose all information of this customer including activation details, and full resolution taken including time and date from both PayPal and the OneZeroLess staff, unless this defamatory remark is taken down.

Thank you in advance.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)