During confirmation the message was found, but the text was not detected

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to grab a password in email and login with it. So I used regex this is the regex below

(?<=Password: ).*(?= Login at )

this is the actual line from the confirmation email Your account details are: Username: lylum1980 Password: 7xfnhwQW Login at

So that should be right? I checked to see if it worked and parsed the password and it worked good in testing. I'm guessing it's a bug because when I test it, it works right but when it tries to download i get that message "During confirmation the message was found, but the text was not detected"

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?

Thanks

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Do these messages have the same structure each time?

• Спасибо
Реакции: JD123

JD123

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You're right awesome man. So I guess it could be partly a bug and me not checking the actual email. Because in email processing in ZP it looks like

Your account details are: Username: lylum1980 Password: 7xfnhwQW Login at

in the actual email it looks like:

Thank you for registering in the forums at www.site.com Your account details are:

Username: rela1979
Password: fzpVklG7

Login at www.site.com

So when I would parse the message to test it, it would come out wrong but when I actually ran the template with this regex (?<=Password: ).* it was correct and worked.

Thanks, good to know I need to double check the email sent and see if it's different than what project maker gets.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)