Dropdown Select Problem, Data not updated

zenanoNoob

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
so I'm trying to automate listing in etsy but I found it hard to select an item from dropdown that etsy would recognize so that it can give me other options, I can change value of onselect item and it shows changed but it does not give other options below it like if you do it manually, if you do it manually you would change dropdown to USA country and bellow there would be details of shipping time from USA the option you selected firs, but If I do it with zennoposter, it shows USA is selected but I don't see the other shipping details and stuff that I see if I perform maually, I guess it shows selection has changed but it did not actually change.
please help out on this one, the whole process from creating account and scraping and listing is automated this is the only field that is left for me to submit listing, I spent last day and half trying to figure it out nothing seems to work so far

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Most probably play with action emulation and set it higher.
I cannot tell anything more without seeing this select.

zenanoNoob

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for your response, here is a video showing the exact problem, Video Length 2 min on youtube:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Try to set value and not selected items.
Try to focus on that field, before, after set./
Play with Emulation: If everything fails use keyboard emulation and emulate down button.
but its simple select, if that not hardly javascripted on some clicks.

zenanoNoob

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
None of that works, no focus no click, emulation is set to highest quality, I come from ubot studio, the command I use there is "change dropdown", I tried setting value to number because etsy gives a number value to each country selection, that works, but instead of setting the exact country number directly it goes through all the list of countries until it reaches that country, and all those countries are added to the list which makes the browser hang

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
None of that works, no focus no click, emulation is set to highest quality, I come from ubot studio, the command I use there is "change dropdown", I tried setting value to number because etsy gives a number value to each country selection, that works, but instead of setting the exact country number directly it goes through all the list of countries until it reaches that country, and all those countries are added to the list which makes the browser hang
Then try again to set emulation quality to none or middle and use-value = number.
But this is how this select emulation works, the browser should not hang.
Try also in zennoposter if the browser hangs there.
But in any case, if you see any bugs you can report https://zennolab.com/discussion/forums/bugs.140/ to the appropriate version thread you use.

zenanoNoob

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you for all your suggestion, setting value bu number does not work, I'm using zennoposter, I don't think its a bug its a shortcoming in options, the inspect element thing should be redeigned, I guess, till now I still could not go through it. I don't know what to do

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Thank you for all your suggestion, setting value bu number does not work, I'm using zennoposter, I don't think its a bug its a shortcoming in options, the inspect element thing should be redeigned, I guess, till now I still could not go through it. I don't know what to do

If you can not get done something You can post your request in buy-sell section and hire somebody :-)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: butusov

zenanoNoob

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)