Drop Down Solution ? Pls Help

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I"m creating a bot where u need to choose categories. (Drop Down menu) There are over 100 Categories. so the user must be able to choose a category from a drop down menu.

Using the Select Radio buttons takes the whole Input settings windows because of so many categories. How can we solve this?

Is zennoposter going to include a new feature where we can "select with drop downs like we do with the select radio buttons?

purush84

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Zenno Dev Team need to add feature for using combobox (dropdownbox) in Input Settings.!

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

resz

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah..+1 for adding the dropdown feature on input setting..

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, i don't think it's hard to do :D I hope this will be added in the next version.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Developement task for dropdowns in input settings was added.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Hungry Bulldozer

joemania

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Rostonix

akash

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

jimmybrown710

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey rostonix can the Devs make it so that the dropdown for input settings can be bound to a list object? This way we can load options from a file perhaps in Label|Value format,

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Why dont you use "FileName" for this?

nebuzaradan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey im new here.. and have the same problem as op.. i try to add category to input.. but without any success.. any news about adding it to input rostonix? soon it will be 2 years now when You added it to development task lol

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
In next build:

Код:
[+] New in Input settings: tabs and dropdowns.

• Спасибо
Реакции: nebuzaradan

nebuzaradan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
wow that was quick rostonix.. big thx

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
That was pretty old request) We finally made it)

nebuzaradan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Good to hear rostonix

Hope it will work like that.. for example there is a combobox with 4 options..

-yellow
-red
-blue
-general

In input i write "white,general".. so it wont find white and script will choose general..

Whats more could i just write "yel" instead of yellow etc..

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 703
Баллы
Yes i dont understand what you mean)

nebuzaradan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
First i started to write down my problem with seeting this up.. in the meantime i found a solution .. so.. i will keep this post as it is.. if someone have the same problem as me :-)

haha sorry fot that @rostonix.. im just learning how to use zenno.. and now will try to explain as simple as i can

This is just an example site:

Код:
http://www.keralafreeclassifieds.com/php/postClassifieds.php
As You can see thers 4 comboboxes.. and what i want to code is this:

We have "Select a Category" dropdown menu.. and what i want is somehow to create in projectmaker in input "variable.dropdown_category"... then where in zennoposter user can define (write it) which category he wants .. the same with others..

SOLUTION:

I finally managed to do this..

Dropdown to action manager -> set its attribute to selecteditems and create "text" variable for it :-)

My problem:

In combobox "Select a Category" on that example site - one of the option is "Pets" so in zennoposter in settings i have to write "Pets" in order to script work properly. What i want is to write for example "pets" or "pet" and it still will choose "Pets". This is important for me because when i have like 10 sites in 1 script with simillar categories like "Pets" "Pet" "pets" "pets and insects" i could only write in seetings "pet" and it would automatically choose right category. Maybe is there any way i could write in zennoposter in settings several categories separated by comma (or something) and script will choose the existing one? Hope You understand what i need :-)

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Probably best way is to regex option value for Pet|pet|pets|Pets|pets\ and\ insects and take result and use for selectedItems value

• Спасибо

nebuzaradan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thx for your help @bigcajones, but i have no idea how to do it :-) In my mind i thought it will be a piece of cake to make a bot for that site.. but it seems i was wrong. Now its time to learn something about regular expressions. Im glad that i enjoy learning things like that :-)

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thx for your help @bigcajones, but i have no idea how to do it :-) In my mind i thought it will be a piece of cake to make a bot for that site.. but it seems i was wrong. Now its time to learn something about regular expressions. Im glad that i enjoy learning things like that :-)
Don't forget to change the Search Type as well from Text (in your print) to Regex.

• Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)