Downloding adwords CSV

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I try to do some script to download keywords ideas from adwords by downloading CSV but when I pres download on keyword ideas tab I get pop up, I pres download on it and I get to next step I need to pres "Your download is now available. Click to retrieve it." And after that I shut get download screen but I didn’t get it in project maker any ideas how to do it?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Put in a Browser Settings action before pressing the blue download link in GKWP and choose the Download to parameter. Put in the path to the folder where you want your keyword results saved to and as soon as the link is pushed, the file will be downloaded into that folder.

Посмотреть вложение GKWPnoLogin.xmlz

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire и termi

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
thx. as always there where simple solution:-) One more question any ideas how to merge multiple csv downloaded this way and filter duplicated keywords?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sure, you would just get a list of the files with a Folder processing action and save to a list. Then take a line from the list, use a file action, take the text and use a wordprocessing action and save the variable to a table in that action. Use {-String.Tab-} as a separator in the action.

• Спасибо
Реакции: termi

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I did this a little different file action don’t work on csv because I get some crazy text. But I use rather that separate text file. When I save data added to xls i also save keyword to txt file. But I run in to strange problem I do this that way:
get file list
take line from list
bind file to table
and when I take line from table it treat whole table as single line so it delete whole file rather then first line. Same problem was whew columns but it helps when I switch data format for own and I use tab as separator but I don’t now what to use in row separator.

Edit.
It looks like table for some reason use "tab" as booth column and row separator which is strange because from what I remember csv shut use “,” end "enter"

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, .csv doesn't work with zenno too well. You have to use 'Own' file format and put comma as separator. I personally don't use .csv with zenno, i use .xls or .xlsx and tab separate them. If you can't get them to combine right let me know and I'll send you a template for it.

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yep I don’t use it to, but downloaded file is CSV. I would appreciate tamplate because I cant get this working

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Посмотреть вложение Control.xmlz

This template will create an output.xls file to store the .csv info in. You may have to go into the GAC and reference your own Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel library to get it to work right or you can take the part out where it creates that file. Hopefully everything runs smoothly for you.

termi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It doesn’t work for me probably because I have older version off zennoposter 4.5.0.2. I get:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Nie można odnaleźć określonego pliku. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
at ZennoLab.AssemblyCompiler.Forms.AssembliesFormGAC.AssemblyCache.QueryAssemblyInfo(String assemblyName)
at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Modules.TemplateExecutor.ExecutorOfSteps.oaWLe0tkutvq391tyYGd(Object )
at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Modules.TemplateExecutor.ExecutorOfSteps.FVicQUAMWmB(Object )
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at ZennoLab.ZennoPoster.Modules.TemplateExecutor.ExecutorOfSteps.PeGcQamBYZl(UnitOfWork , Boolean& )
And i have no idia what you did :-) My template looks that Посмотреть вложение keyword cracker.rar

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Oh yeah, it won't work in that version for sure.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)