Does captcha images store using death by captcha?

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.

I just wonder where the location of stored captcha images are? if they are temporary and get deleted are there anyway i can use zennoposter to store images?

I have the link to the captcha image which update everytime i refresh the page, so lets say i wanted 100 copies how could i use zennoposter to do this?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Hello,

ZennoPoster does not store temporary captcha images.
If you want to save captcha image on computer, eou should do the following - right click on captcha image in zennoposter browser, and select This is captcha. Then in action properties select CaptchaSaver.dll as recognition module and specify path to image file fo saving in additional settigs.

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks alot for your reply.

I have now tried the recognize by captcha saver, but unfornatly i cant find where to specify the path, name or anything. And when i run it in debug bode it will fail to save the captcha, not quite sure what im doing wrong.

Thanks

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Thanks alot for your reply.
I have now tried the recognize by captcha saver, but unfornatly i cant find where to specify the path, name or anything. And when i run it in debug bode it will fail to save the captcha, not quite sure what im doing wrong.
Thanks
Switch to More tab in action properties and write the path in module parameters field.

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I found this tutorial:

so it is fixed, thanks for tip :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: VladZen

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)