• Video tutorials are better

Голосов: 12 22,6%
  • Text manuals are better

Голосов: 6 11,3%

• Всего проголосовало

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
We would like to know your opinion how useful are text manuals. Please vote. Your feedback is highly important for us. If you prefer video tutorials please let us know the reason why is it better. Video tutorials won't be so detailed like text manuals.
Text manual here.

Благодарностей
Баллы
It says I can't vote, not sure why. I think having both is valuable - if I had to choose between a detailed text manual or a less detailed video tutorial I would choose the text manual.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey HB, if you put up a poll, it would be nice if we could vote on it. I can't vote either.

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys, thanks for feedbacks. I've just changed permissions in this section and it must do the trick. Please try to vote up once again.

johnmay5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
HB, with the current level of text manuals, i would prefer video tutorials.
However if you are going to hire someone to write detailed text manuals then i would prefer text manual.

darkstar69

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i better like text manuals

Здраво

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Video all the way, text manual its pretty bad at this stage.

reislet

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've voted the first one. But for me using them both and reading through other people's questions on this forum helped me to get a grip on this software.

- Videos are great for people to learn how to make complex things and how to manage templates
- Text is good to get into the neety greaty (how to configure a particular macro with a simple example), the only constructive criticism I would add is to give more than 1 example.
- And the forum is good because you can ask questions and learned from other people's sticking points.

vrg5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just bought ZP but worked with the demo for a while, the text manual was the most useful for me.

The videos are good but take too long to watch, waste a ton of time plus non searchable by their nature, means even more time wasted.

One related request:

When starting CodeCreator, there is a help guide detailing all the classes and methods etc. This is a very useful reference.

But when you start a project, it disappears and it seems that there is no way to reach it, and to get back to it you need to close the project!

So is it possible to please make this accessible at all times (maybe as a tab in the CodeCreator application or to have an online version just like the manual discussed above).

Thanks and all the best!

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы

vrg5

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
^ This is great, thanks!

a2mateit

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Video manuals help me to learn better because I can see what is going into each step. But it doesn't really help if there not that detailed.

But then again, I am a visual learner and everyone is different.

I would like to see both a very detailed text manual, and alot of video tutorials as well. Kinda like how UBot is set up. They release new tutorials all the time and there is nothing that cannot be learned from their forum.

I really haven't used Zenno to it's full potential yet, because the learning curve is very Steep and I find it confusing to use when doing bigger projects. I believe that if there were more video tutorials, I would have already mastered this software.

To be honest, I haven't even been able to complete 1 template yet.

So video manuals for sure...

goldsilver

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Definitely more sample tutorials (video or text) are needed. I can't imagine someone can learn c# without tutorial. We just need tutorial on how to register account, how to verify email, and how to post.

archel

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I think text is eventually better for users.
Video tutorials on the other hand is better if you want to attract new customers since they are more appealing and make it look easier.

kveldulv

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I prefer text reference to videos, and also think it's much better reference material.
Transcripts of the videos would be good too.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)