Deemer84

Administrator
Благодарностей
Баллы

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can any users confirm they are currently getting 80%+ success rate with recaptcha? For months I have been averaging between 85-99% success, but a few weeks ago that had dropped to 50% due to bad IPs regardless of the backconnect service used. Since then I have spent over $1k testing various services and moving everything to a different server using the default settings all with the same results. Here is the list of proxies I have tested:

microleaves
cosmoproxy
rotatingproxies
proxyrack
luminati

The administrator here swears there are users getting 80%+ success rates, but was unable to provide any proxy services that are producing such rates.

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
They have 60-90% success depending on quality of proxies.
True, but surely if you gave me a 60-90 range some people would still need to be getting 80%+ which is why I asked. As I mentioned I have tried just about all the large backconnect companies and spent over $1,000+ these last few weeks and all produce essentially the same results.

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Oh... you got "Недостаток системных ресурсов" - "Not enough system resources" for processing this amount of captchas.
This means your machine is too weak or some other processes are running at the same time using large part of computer resources.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Could you please attach screenshot of recaptcha addon settings in capmonster?

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

r2d2br

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can any users confirm they are currently getting 80%+ success rate with recaptcha? For months I have been averaging between 85-99% success, but a few weeks ago that had dropped to 50% due to bad IPs regardless of the backconnect service used. Since then I have spent over $1k testing various services and moving everything to a different server using the default settings all with the same results. Here is the list of proxies I have tested:

microleaves
cosmoproxy
rotatingproxies
proxyrack
luminati

The administrator here swears there are users getting 80%+ success rates, but was unable to provide any proxy services that are producing such rates.
Same problem here, even on 2.10.10.0 version.

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
@VladZen Hi, any update from the developers with their tests over the last week?

tumguy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы

tumguy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very much for sharing this, updating and restarting now. Also switched to httprequest, will follow up in a couple hours with results.
FYI the chrome method works very well with good proxys. :-)

Http request is faster and light weight - there is little difference but it does the job in bulk.

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
FYI the chrome method works very well with good proxys. :-)

Http request is faster and light weight - there is little difference but it does the job in bulk.
Do you mind posting a screenshot of the results you're getting? For some reason about 40% of the processed tasks are unaccounted for on my end. There's a large discrepancy between the total number of processed tasks and the total of ( Successful Tasks + Banned Ip + Bad Ip)

I'm currently using HttpRequests and noticed a similar issue when switching back to chrome. I also restarted the entire server.

Jeremyrem

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have always had 96-97% with sitekey...

at 94% because my proxy service was upgrading their DC and had 3-4 days of timeouts, switched to some russian 4g proxies after that with decent results.

(past 40 days, keep forgetting to reset at 30)

My breakdown normally is:
96-97% Success
1% banned
1% bad
1-2% fail

I also ban both banned and timeouts for 48 hours

Also found that Firefox is faster then Chrome

Последнее редактирование:

Moobs

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have always had 96-97% with sitekey...

at 94% because my proxy service was upgrading their DC and had 3-4 days of timeouts, switched to some russian 4g proxies after that with decent results
Thx, I'll take a closer look at the server handling all the API requests passing everything to CM tomorrow, and if there's no luck with that experiment with the proxies a bit more. I did have a 99% success rate about 6 weeks ago for several months, but haven't pin pointed the problem yet. It's entirely possible there was multiple issues that needed to be resolved which included updating the addon. If everyone is reporting great results with the last update I'll take a closer look at my end. Thanks again!

Jeremyrem

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also nothing beats a solid proxy list, I mean rotating proxies are great but you dont really have a recourse on disabling the over used or poor quality ones.

I also find that I get better results by letting a single ip start/finish a solve rather then using a rotator that will change ip per connection or on a set schedule.

And lastly I found that once you build a queue your chances of getting a success fall a good amount.

either way good luck, and let us know how it turns out.

SneakyLidl

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi guys, hope we can get along, i’m kind of new to Capmonster
Could developers team update tutorial for Capmonster MCS, it has been 4 years since you updated it.
There are new things to add to Tutorial?
I have some questions for Mass centers :
- what does mass centers do?
- when I click at some points in frame of captcha. Sometime, I got incorrect characters but got correct too. So can I set that they will recognize correct characters with mass centers?

Вложения

Saeedgh837

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hey guys im trying to install capmonster in a vds with winserver 2012 os, so the cap setup just stucks in preparing install page how can I make it fixed?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы

tennisfans

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am having trouble loading the captchas. After 10 solves or so, it starts giving me timeouts. I use CM with GSA Ser.

I run with 2 threads on GSA SER, the slowest thing I did ever. I have CM standard edition with 5 threads, but I barely use 2 threads.

I have 15 dedicated proxies which are FAST.

However, I tried something over the VPN. I just let it solve all the night under the same IP. After six hours, it solved around 30% (200 or so). On the same IP! I have to mention that the VPN is extremely fast. Since then, I used the VPNs IPs to solve proxies and I am at a steady 25-30% success using the same IP for hours.

With 15 dedicated proxies and captchas coming at a very slow rate, I get timeouts for loading the element. Almost all the time. If not in the beginning, then after 10 minutes I get only timeouts.

So, Google did not ban my VPN IP for six hours (sometimes even more) and I got 30% success.
With 15 dedicated FAST proxies, I get 5-10% success.

I've tried rotating proxies (got them from this forum) - 5% success.

I've spent a huge amount of precious time trying to get rid of the <Timeout for loading element has been exceded>

Is a way to make this thing work without spending a lot of money on proxies (who, even at the slowest pace possible, are not a solution)? Because, in this case, I am gladly returning to 2captcha.

I think it's not a problem of speed (VPN is fast, still getting timeouts) or IP diversification (private dedicated proxies are not doing the job, also, one static IP was able to solve hundreds of recaptcha without getting banned), but it's a software problem.

Any idea how to fix it and make it work? Thank you!

Jeremyrem

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am having trouble loading the captchas. After 10 solves or so, it starts giving me timeouts. I use CM with GSA Ser.

I run with 2 threads on GSA SER, the slowest thing I did ever. I have CM standard edition with 5 threads, but I barely use 2 threads.

I have 15 dedicated proxies which are FAST.

However, I tried something over the VPN. I just let it solve all the night under the same IP. After six hours, it solved around 30% (200 or so). On the same IP! I have to mention that the VPN is extremely fast. Since then, I used the VPNs IPs to solve proxies and I am at a steady 25-30% success using the same IP for hours.

With 15 dedicated proxies and captchas coming at a very slow rate, I get timeouts for loading the element. Almost all the time. If not in the beginning, then after 10 minutes I get only timeouts.

So, Google did not ban my VPN IP for six hours (sometimes even more) and I got 30% success.
With 15 dedicated FAST proxies, I get 5-10% success.

I've tried rotating proxies (got them from this forum) - 5% success.

I've spent a huge amount of precious time trying to get rid of the <Timeout for loading element has been exceded>

Is a way to make this thing work without spending a lot of money on proxies (who, even at the slowest pace possible, are not a solution)? Because, in this case, I am gladly returning to 2captcha.

I think it's not a problem of speed (VPN is fast, still getting timeouts) or IP diversification (private dedicated proxies are not doing the job, also, one static IP was able to solve hundreds of recaptcha without getting banned), but it's a software problem.

Any idea how to fix it and make it work? Thank you!
Try switching the browser in settings | Firefox, Chrome, HTTPRequest (I find Firefox was the best for me, followed by Chome, HTTP uses very little resources but may fail a little bit more, for me it was around 2%)
Also try switching Proxy Method | Mobile, Desktop

Lastly, Google normally bans ip's after 48 - 60 hours in my experience and the captchas will only get worse towards the end. Best bet is to use good proxies and you may want to consider trying to optimize your network adapter, Timeouts can happen for any reasons, from the proxies getting overloaded to some issue on your machine. Your best bet is to try and address the things you can control and if that does not solve the issue reach out to the proxies support.

https://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php - They have a great tool which will auto optimize your network adapters for the selected speed,
Another thing to look at that this tool help with is windows limits the amount of Ephemeral ports (ports 1025 - 65535) you can use. Older versions of windows by default could only use port 1025 - 5000, with newer versions using 49152 - 65535.
The issue with this is almost everything internet uses ports and lots of them, (i.e. 1 connection = 1 port | google.com = 19 connections to load a very basic page) while also have a high "release" timeout of 2 minutes

This could also be caused if your running in a VM and its having issue keeping up (less likely), your system resources are being exhausted causing a system wide slow down, faulty hardware, etc

Are your proxies limited by connection or anything like that, throttled, if not and you have tried the above without success any try using iperf on them to see if they can handle lots of connections over a period of time or reach out to their support for assistance

little snippet from a microsoft troubleshooting guide
In a scenario where the same browser is creating a lot of connections to multiple website, for any new connection that the browser is attempting, an ephemeral port is used. After some time, you will notice that the connections will start to fail and one high possibility for this would be because the browser has used all the available ports to make connections outside and any new attempt to establish a connection will fail as there are no more ports available. When all the ports are on a machine are used, we term it as port exhaustion.

• Спасибо
Реакции: tennisfans

tennisfans

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you very much for the reply!

If you say that google bans an IP after more than 10 hours of constantly solving recaptchas (100 recaptchas pe hour, for example), my problem is solved somehow, since I can switch to another server and get another IP and so on. After making some adjustments, I am now at 94%, with Chrome method (Firefox doesn't work, for some reason).

I have a 1Gbps home connection only for scraping, posting and so on, but one thing at a time. The VPN is the fastest in the industry, by far. I scrape with proxies, but now I am posting with the VPN only, because it is the only way Capmonster works. Proxies that I use, from good providers, simply are not fast enough.

I will check my local machine also, maybe something is blocking the traffic.

One question: Can Google give you timeouts as a method of pre-ban? Imagine that I am very new to CapMonster, so I lack experience.

tennisfans

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have no idea why some days I end up with 70-80% success with xxx(x) captchas solved, some days it is at 10-15% success (same amount of tasks).

For me, Firefox method gives me a lot of <Domain does not match the sitekey>, and the success rate is around 10%.

I still haven't figured out a solution (without spending a lot on proxies) :(

Holo

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
from last couple of days, the success rate has gone down from 80-90% to 40-50% with same proxies. i have multiple license, diff. proxy provider and diff system configuration. and i am facing problem in all of them.
it's the problem on capmonster side. there is nothing we can do and lets hope they fix it soon.

Bringomatix

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
same thing, success rate is down from 80% to 50% ( a month ago or so) and now to 30%
using premium residential rotating proxies

tennisfans

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am now at a steady 35% - Capmonster running non stop for 2 days.

r2d2br

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Capmonster statistics show me ~97% here, using Chrome and rotating proxies.
However, at real webpage, the rate is around 70%... sometimes I receive a "fake token", probably for some poisoned proxy IPs from my list. This started to happen in last 2 or 3 months, but OK.
I don't think there is a problem in Capmonster side... seems like Google trying some changes sporadically, causing the drop at success rate. Maybe when Google finally make its final changes, the Capmonster team may optimize the algorithm.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)