Команда форума
Благодарностей
3 341
Баллы

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
At the first glance the released v 7.7.2.0 looks much more stable than the beta versions I tested but I'm wondering if theres is any (new) setting to disable the regularly restart of ZP? From time to time it automatically closes and starts again after 1 or 2 minutes. Is this normal behaviour?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
At the first glance the released v 7.7.2.0 looks much more stable than the beta versions I tested but I'm wondering if theres is any (new) setting to disable the regularly restart of ZP? From time to time it automatically closes and starts again after 1 or 2 minutes. Is this normal behaviour?
we are currently working to fix restarting,
do you use canvas superemulation in your templates?

morpheus93

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
we are currently working to fix restarting,
do you use canvas superemulation in your templates?
Okay, will the fix be released as "hotfix", so only re-download the same version number from userarea and re-installing will help or do we need to wait for a new version number?

Yes, in some templates I use superemulation.

If it will help, I can make error report, when I see that ZP is currently restarting.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 843
Баллы
Okay, will the fix be released as "hotfix", so only re-download the same version number from userarea and re-installing will help or do we need to wait for a new version number?

Yes, in some templates I use superemulation.

If it will help, I can make error report, when I see that ZP is currently restarting.
Don't know yet how the fix will be released.
In current version, I advise you to rename or even remove the folder %appdata%\ZennoLab\ZennoPoster\7\Canvas (you need to close ZP to make it)
This should help to avoid program restart

• Спасибо
Реакции: morpheus93

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)