Digg Confirmation Problem.

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have difficulties confirming more than one accounts on Digg.com.

Here's the deal: When registering accounts to Digg.com one-by-one I have no problem accessing email and confirming those particular accounts. But when I do multiple account creation on the Z.Poster, the program only manages to successfully active the first account that was created. The rest of the verification attempts on the other email confirmations deliver a generic Digg.com error stating "Could not verify your registration email, please try again." (as if the parsed URL was incorrect - I presume.).

I think this problem has to do with the email processing phase. Can you give me/suggest a possible cause and solution?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Are you using multiple email accounts? One per digg account? Are you using different proxies per account? If not, that may be the problem.

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm using the gmail shortcut (with dots ....) method for my email addresses. The gmail is then redirected to one of my site's email address. So all accounts are sent for confirmation to one email address. Related to proxies: I doubt it this is the issue here. Because on a "one by one"-tempo accounts are created and confirmed without problems without switching the IP. Any suggestions?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)