Digg Button Attribute Value

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Can anyone share what's the correct attribute value for your digg submission button?

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can't just right-click on it and set Rize=>Click in the branch builder?

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
You can't just right-click on it and set Rize=>Click in the branch builder?
I wish this were enough. Unfortunately it requires an attribute value. Here's what I mean and tested (to make sure I draw the correct conclusion):

http://digg\.com/story/r/inside_scoutmob_s_headquarters_pics <- attribute value generated after clicking the digg button (via "set Rize=>Click", "add to template" and "test" - to sum up the overall phase). This particular attribute value is only valid for digging (in a template environment) the URL http://digg.com/news/technology/inside_scoutmob_s_headquarters_pics.

If I try to digg other URLs I'm getting an error that says 'HTML element isn´t found, according to the search criteria'

The problem is what (generic and regexp-valid) value to place in the attribute value field of the Diggbutton branch so that it matches all the URLs mass-digged in a normal template execution?

P.S. - Some background facts: The process I intend on using with Digg.com is the following: 1. register and do the initial submission of URL. 2. register multiple accounts and "try" to submit the same URL which, of course is signaled as already present in Digg so it offers the option to digg it once again. At this step things get insurmountable.

A solution would be greatly appreciated. Know it sounds stupid to not be able to click a stupid button in zennoposter but things are really that complicated (at least for me).

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
I didn't catch which one submit button couldn't zennoposter find in your case.
For account creation:
namesubmittext

For submit link:
hrefhttp://digg\.com/submitregexp
InnerTextSubmit\ Linkregexp

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm referring to the actual Digg Button. Its attribute value is what I need. The Submit link button works as confirmed by you, Dozer.
Can you give me the attribute value for the actual Digg button?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Try to find it by width

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here's a better image of the whole issue:

problemdigg.png

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
height 24 text

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It is WORKING! Thanks Dozzer! You are the real Deal. But You already know it by now!...

crisdebourg

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Another Digg related question:

Why is that when accessing the confirmation link extracted from the verification email I get the response from Digg.com saying "Could not verify your registration email, please try again."?
This problem doesn't occur when registering an account manually, in the Firefox browser.

Any ideas?

Edit: Solved. Tweaked the template and worked. (Didn't input the email verification macros result into the verification page)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)