Difference between dev license subscription or One time payment?

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

With the newly released feature of Dev license, what is the difference between Dev license Subscription or One time payment for 6 months?

One is for $150 and other one is for $200.

Also, why cant we pay for the same from our internal zenno userarea balance if we have enough amount in the same?

Kindly clarify what benefits do we get with all these features and what is the payment cycle for each.

Link give on the oage is of no use - http://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:devlicense:general

Thanks,
Nitin

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Information will be soon

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
$400 a year? Little steep. Ubot it is then.

• Спасибо
Реакции: allsystems

allsystems

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Price is steep, maybe a bit greedy Zenno team? Should be around $700 1 time fee like UBot otherwise I also will buy UBot as need ability to compile and sell bots

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
By now it's anyway is not meant for public bot sales. Will see what will happen when .exe compilation will come in place...

s41mm3r

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
any idea when the ability to compile exe will be released?

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
400$/ 12= 33$ by month subscription If we will have option for compile exe file, html for UI and remove branding this is ok, this is one small bot selling price.

Please not compare ubot prices and Zenno dev licence, i using ubot too, ubot have limitation in every segment.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
400$/ 12= 33$ by month subscription If we will have option for compile exe file, html for UI and remove branding this is ok, this is one small bot selling price.

Please not compare ubot prices and Zenno dev licence, i using ubot too, ubot have limitation in every segment.

I agree...

allsystems

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
lets wait for the exe non branded version before full comments

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I hope more info will be added soon, as the info posted now isn't really answering much.

1) What happens if I've sold .exes with the $200 dev license and my sub runs out? Will my customers still be able to use their bots?
I hope that's the case. If I one day decide to stop using ZP I don't want to pay $400/y just to keep my old customers bot working.

2) Will the API allow us to manage our own store trough PHP/similar or will a white label solution be available?

3) How will the exe bots UI be designed. HTML or an advances option of InputSettings etc?

4) Will there be any lifetime deals available?

No way I'm paying $725/year! (incl VAT + ZP Updates)
That price is insane, for 1 YEAR of full support/features! It's more then my damn ubot dev license. Which I'm getting more and more tempted to blow the dust of and learn properly.

nitin2003

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well I think there should be a one time fees to get a developer license instead of a 6 monthly fee.
Every big software in the market does come up with developer licenses with just one time payment. Zenno team should also come up with something on these lines.

allsystems

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you guys can make an exe version that is non branded and the customer can customise it, same as what UBot does, I think there should be a 1 time fee, can be a steep fee like $1000 or something to keep the amatuers away but your yearly fee is too much

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I hope more info will be added soon, as the info posted now isn't really answering much.

1) What happens if I've sold .exes with the $200 dev license and my sub runs out? Will my customers still be able to use their bots?
I hope that's the case. If I one day decide to stop using ZP I don't want to pay $400/y just to keep my old customers bot working.

2) Will the API allow us to manage our own store trough PHP/similar or will a white label solution be available?

3) How will the exe bots UI be designed. HTML or an advances option of InputSettings etc?

4) Will there be any lifetime deals available?

No way I'm paying $725/year! (incl VAT + ZP Updates)
That price is insane, for 1 YEAR of full support/features! It's more then my damn ubot dev license. Which I'm getting more and more tempted to blow the dust of and learn properly.
1) No
Subscription for dev license allows you to automatically pay for it only
2) Information about API will be later. You'll need to integrate it to your site manually
3) HTML
4) No information about it at the moment

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
1) In this case, lifetime paymant is good option, and bots making from this version not have any connection with your server.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
all bots has connection with our servers) that's how framework works)

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, but if someone pay for lifetime, protection is not necessary ?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
There's no any lifetime options now

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 181
Баллы
As I'm working with bot sales in general, I know that lifetime payments is not really a good option, and I'm not offering that even for my small bots for individual sites. Basically I'm selling also without lifetime option, but with one time payment + updates cost if necessary. So in this case it is good for both sides, I can get pad for my work and customer do not need to pay if he are not using bot or site does not change anything and bot is working fine...

If you will check market then you will see that there is just a couple of tools with lifetime option and what still is in market, most of those lifetime offers is from really newbies developers who are looking for fast money and sooner or later they are simple abandoned their projects and do not support them anymore, simple because they have to work for free to keep tool updated. And this is not what anybody want to do...

So keep in mind, if tool you pay for can not bring you more money in than you pay for tool itself then this tool is not meant for you or tool is crap itself...

Cheers

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is not point, i lost some projects of 1500$ becouse clients not want zennobox, not want connect with other server, they want separate bots without limitation .

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)