Deleting if files when list / table is empty

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
I will add that bellow bugs section because it is bug...

When zenno take last line from file it delete all file as well. - I know that way was in zenno v3 as well, but that does not mean it is right way...

1. What is common with take line from file and delete file ?

2. Now i must rebuild my templates again and should add backup folder for all project directory.

3. I must tell my customers to write down folder and file hierarchy. If there is some errors then they must look in notebook to know what file is missing. And if there is 50+ templates then you can spend hours for that... :(

What problem had to old system ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I'm very disappointed with all new version... I understand that we can not expect everything now and right now. But i do not understand why we should expect things worse and worse... :(

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
Thread was renamed and moved.
It's not a bug since this system was in every build except 4.1.0.0.

I you afraid that your customers will not be able to handle your bot, you can write instructions for them.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы

I you afraid that your customers will not be able to handle your bot, you can write instructions for them.
Then i would suggest zennoteam to write instructions for their customers first.......
And then to learn us to write instructions...

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Not for nothing bro, but this is a situation where the pot is calling the kettle black. Had it not been for alot of the guys from our group, there would be little to no instruction on how to effectively use Zennoposter. We still need to get a handle on all of these bugs though.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 706
Баллы
Please stay on topic, guys. thank you.
This thread is about deleting files when lists / tables becomes empty.
And I just said hat its not bug.
If you wanna make a suggestion for enhancement, you can do it. I can move this thread there, if you want.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
move whatever you want to get back old option... Do not delete file when last line is taken... I do not understand why zennoteam need to change things in the middle. :( I have much templates and now i should change them. WTF...

It's not a bug since this system was in every build except 4.1.0.0. <=== You said- But that is totally bullshit. Yes that system was in v3 but not in v4...

Actually i do not care you are right or you want to lie. I just want back ''Don't delete file... If i want delete that i have option for that - but if i do not want delete then i do not have that option... You see - Again you taking off one useful option... And that happens time to time...

Or maybe that will be stand alone option in future ?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
A checkbox for that would be good. I personally used the feature of deleting files to my advantage. My templates check at first if e.g. a list of urls file exists, if not, the bot can assume, the work is done and will idle. Or if it is stuff like a proxy list that has to be looped, I pull line by line to avoid running the same proxy twice after another. When the finished proxylist got deleted, the template renames a backup file to the proxylist file and the template can start with the full list again.
If ZP weren't deleting on last line, one would have to check for number of lines or empty lines after every access to the file (or before) all the time instead of one time at the beginning of the template.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
The point is there. - We have option to delete file, but now we do not have options ''if last lani is taken then do not delete line'' Less features for zenno...

• Спасибо
Реакции: Kepperbes

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

kura2berlari

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
now the template is getting longer. why newer version of ZP can't create shorter template?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
ZennoPoster has a lot of different options and new checkboxes only make it harder to use (my opinion). We can handle this by a few ways: 1. if-logic, 2. remove each time line number one (not zero one), you get 1 line more in a file, so it won't be removed. 3. loop through the list

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
ZennoPoster has a lot of different options and new checkboxes only make it harder to use (my opinion). We can handle this by a few ways: 1. if-logic, 2. remove each time line number one (not zero one), you get 1 line more in a file, so it won't be removed. 3. loop through the list
New check boxes mean new features - what mean zenno have more features. This not the point of every product ? To make it more advanced ?

And you really think that if logic and loop thing is more easiest to use instead of check box ? LOL

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
New check boxes mean new features - what mean zenno have more features. This not the point of every product ? To make it more advanced ?

And you really think that if logic and loop thing is more easiest to use instead of check box ? LOL
Don't you like the second way I offered ? :-)

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 180
Баллы
Don't you like the second way I offered ? :-)
No i do not like...
1. Because most of cases we taking random line.
2. I have more than 100 templates - that mean i need two days (minimum) to just update all my templates...
3. We talking about easy option. And that do not delete empty file is easiest for sure...

As i said before: We have option if we need to delete file when it is empty. Why you remove option to does not delete it ?

Basically you changed rules at the middle of the game... :(

Kepperbes

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Gonna have to agree with Lokyis, to have a feature in all of these builds, get people used to having the feature, then deciding to take it out the last minute with no prior warning is a little bit shady. Considering that the feature was already there, why not just add it back considering people want that feature back?

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Well I must agree, checkboxes and options makes zenno mp less flexible nad harder to use. So since you aware of that can't get it why did you abandoned old macros system for this new "click out everything system". This is just ridiculous. I guess you wanted make it more non programmers friendly but... non programmers won't learn it anyway (my opinion).

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)