Delete a line from a textfile

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
How would I delete a line from a textfile? I know when I use the macro to get one line i can optionally delete it.

But for example I would like to have one big textfile with email addresses for all my templates, so I can re-use emails for sites I havent used them before. And let an email checker template run daily to check for banned email accounts, and then delete those from the file.

How would I do that?

madsem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Any idea how I could do that?

Check email, if email is invalid, delete line from file

Or also, how could I do this:
build in a check in my templates if an email address was already used to create an account on the site (if I make a template for only one single website for example)

I planned to create a txt file in a folder, where I save all email addresses I have used on this website, then in my template basically do this:

1. take email from file, if line exists in txt file #2 skip to next until one email is found that does not exist in txt file #2
2. register account
etc etc

Is there functionality in Zenno that allows me to do just that, or will I need to add some php code for example to my template for this?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Right now the easiest method would be your suggested steps. ZP can't access txt files like a database, so even if you found your string via regexp, you don't know the line and thus can't delete it right away.
I started moving my bigger projects to a more database driven approach. I save data (10.000s of entries) into csv and use csvfix (commandline tool) to process them (sorting, filtering, dupe remove, searching, deleting by string etc). That way ZP can drive a database. You have to create batch files for the commands (at runtime or pre-made) and then execute via 'own program' branch.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)