Deathbycaptcha : Unable to connect to remote server

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Guys, what's this, a second ago, deathbycaptcha worked, now i'm getting this. I got this in the last several days. It's something that I do ? or it's just that they are working on their servers, but I've just logged on their website and the Status is OK.
Any thoughts?

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
It seems overloaded. Try to use another service for a while

• Спасибо
Реакции: awzse00

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But i'm getting errors from deathbycaptcha and captchabot. Is there any service that it will just do it's job. I don't care about the money, I submit about 2-300 captcha's daily, and I want a high quality captcha service, that will work any time of the day, even if that means that I have to pay more.

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is there anyway that zenno can switch the captcha provider in case one is not working to move to the next captcha provider, and keep the one that it's working ? or anything similar with that ? because in the past 3-4 days i was able to use zenno only 8-9 hours a day instead of 24/7 like I hope it would work, and the problem is that it's a matter of low quantity work and high quality, so I can't increase the threads to do all the work in 5-6 hours, it does the job, but it's not quality, a lot of my accounts gets blocked it i make them in a short period of time.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Standard result if captcha service is overloaded in word 'sorry'
You can check if captcha answer is sorry with IF action.
True = go to another action with another anticaptcha service.
False = fill captcha answer.

• Спасибо

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Standard result if captcha service is overloaded in word 'sorry'
You can check if captcha answer is sorry with IF action.
True = go to another action with another anticaptcha service.
False = fill captcha answer.
sorry in most cases mean that you do not have captcha credentials in settings.
Never saw ''sorry'' when DBC is overloaded.
Overloaded from DBC is as OP mention ''Unable to connect to remote server''

To OP - yes as rostonix mention make your template with two or even three captcha services. Check if captcha is wrong that go to next captcha service.
Or other option use http://antigate.com and set your bid high. You can set bid up to 10$ per 1000 captchas. Bid mean: The higher the bid, the better are your chances to obtain enough priority in accepting your captchas. But i have never got higher bid as 3$ per 1000 captchas. I guess this option is better for you if you need small amount of captchas.

Cheers

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sorry is for captcha bot and Unable to connect to remote server is for DBC.
I'll try the switch function, and see how it goes. I will get back with the result

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yep, it works, but looks like DBC and CaptchaBot are down, jesus christ these guys are incredible, looks like I have to buy 2-3 more captcha services, unbelievable.
But you're trick works, so thank you guys.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Imagedecoders has good reviews but I didn't test them personally.

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
so far, what i've seen, and talk with my friends look like no captcha service is better then other, because of the us time, when the americans wake up, all captcha services goes down, because of the account creation. in my day time never had any issues with DBC or captcha bot, as soon as the night comes, both of them goes down, so looks like i have to stick with these too and see how it goes.
But something that I saw is that when they do down and enter captcha wrong multiple times, the captcha's get harder and harder to read, and even if they come back up within 2-3 hours the captcha are impossible to read, something i saw before i fixed the problem.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
If you use public proxies for registering accounts recaptcha becomes harder and harder to read with every attempt for everyone who use this proxy. If you mean it.

• Спасибо

awzse00

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, that is what i was trying to say. Sorry for my bad english.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I would suggest you to try my other suggestion. Use http://antigate.com/ and set bid to 4$ per 1000 captchas and you'll be first in queue.

bfirst

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I have the same problem but I don't think that the problem is due to overload. I have an account on Deathbycaptcha and antigate. For 2 days I always got an error from both systems : "unable to connect to remote server", but I use this systems in another programs like GSA with no problem at the same time when I get an error in Zennoposter.

Please help.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Did you install GSA captcha breaker? It changes hosts file.

bfirst

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I know that. Captcha Braker was a problem :-) Thank you for quick answer. rostonix

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)