Database Use Options

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi people

First let me say sorry in case my questions sounds stupid, but im newbie and im not a programmer...

I just wana know what is the best way to create database for zenno on computer?

what is application you suggest to use for database creation?

How to make it easy to import/export from database?

Thanks

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi people

First let me say sorry in case my questions sounds stupid, but im newbie and im not a programmer...

I just wana know what is the best way to create database for zenno on computer?

what is application you suggest to use for database creation?

How to make it easy to import/export from database?

Thanks
You can create database in SQL Server Management Studio. On this theme a lot of material on the Internet.
But I have not idea how to use it in ProjectMarker. (Maybe way is exist, but I don't know). In CodeCreator it's not easy too, it can use only a programmer.
And it would be better export project from CodeCreator to MS Visual Studio and use tools for working with database.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I just need some way of getting organized while doing my project tasks, i simply get lost with all these .txt files

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If too many text files are the problem try and stick things like...

TITLE
DESCRIPTION
KEYWORDS etc

into a text file like this....

TITLE
##
DESCRIPTION
##
KEYWORDS

Use the ## as a delimiter and for projects

Use macro builder > get block of text > spintax (optional) > split string into 3 parts thus not so many text files -
Just an idea....

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
this could work actually, it would significantly decrease number of files.

thanks, i will try this one.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If too many text files are the problem try and stick things like...

TITLE
DESCRIPTION
KEYWORDS etc

into a text file like this....

TITLE
##
DESCRIPTION
##
KEYWORDS

Use the ## as a delimiter and for projects

Use macro builder > get block of text > spintax (optional) > split string into 3 parts thus not so many text files -
Just an idea....
Im trying this one, but no luck, or better said "no experiance" ;-)

Could you please show me a case how to pull this from file and how to save it to file, so i could use it in different processes?

thanks

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if you use the regexp builder on these, you will have to care for the carriage return/line feed (was that the right word? you know: enter-key). I use textfiles like this:

PHP:
<seotextcars>
Some optimized and googelfriendly text for cars.
</seotextcars>
<seotexthouses>
Some optimized and googelfriendly text for houses.
</seotexthouses>
So the regexp watches for everything between e.g. <seotextcars> and </seotextcars> and I could use this to populate my post.

Код:
(?<=\<seotextcars\>)[\w\W]*(?=\<\/seotextcars\>)
But I found this always gives you an extra blank line above and below the content. So I add \r\n (carriage return/linefeed) to the 'border elements' to eleminate them:
Код:
(?<=\<seotextcars\>\r\n)[\w\W]*(?=\r\n\<\/seotextcars\>)
Pitfall: If you add <seotextcars>\r\n to the 'before the required text' section, it will become (?<=\<seotextcars\>\\r\\n) in the regexp (see the double \\ destroying your efforts?), so after you edited some of the search strings, you always have to edit the regexp on top so it reads: (?<=\<seotextcars\>\r\n)

• Спасибо
Реакции: drvosjeca

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
organizing data

I use Zoho, it's free and easy to organize your data. Zenno gets the data from Zoho directly or Zoho will save to a .csv file.

I prefer getting the data directly, this way I don't have to parse the .csv file before use.

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
sorry... :-)

drvosjeca

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
if you use the regexp builder on these, you will have to care for the carriage return/line feed (was that the right word? you know: enter-key). I use textfiles like this:

PHP:
<seotextcars>
Some optimized and googelfriendly text for cars.
</seotextcars>
<seotexthouses>
Some optimized and googelfriendly text for houses.
</seotexthouses>
So the regexp watches for everything between e.g. <seotextcars> and </seotextcars> and I could use this to populate my post.

Код:
(?<=\<seotextcars\>)[\w\W]*(?=\<\/seotextcars\>)
But I found this always gives you an extra blank line above and below the content. So I add \r\n (carriage return/linefeed) to the 'border elements' to eleminate them:
Код:
(?<=\<seotextcars\>\r\n)[\w\W]*(?=\r\n\<\/seotextcars\>)
Pitfall: If you add <seotextcars>\r\n to the 'before the required text' section, it will become (?<=\<seotextcars\>\\r\\n) in the regexp (see the double \\ destroying your efforts?), so after you edited some of the search strings, you always have to edit the regexp on top so it reads: (?<=\<seotextcars\>\r\n)

this is great, it works for getting files from the document... but how to save them in this form so i can call them back in action if needed in other template?

am I missing something?

Stereomike

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just an idea: I'd deconstruct and rebuild the file on runtime. E.g it has 5 textblocks, then first have a delimter between text blocks e.g. (()), then given you want to alter block 2; store blocks 0-1; block 2, blocks 3-end. Edit block 2, then write all back to file; blocks 0-1+block 2+block 3-end

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)