Data - to table - exclude columns

Arthur_S

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everybody,

I have an Excel table built with two columns in A and B:

[href] | I am trying to add data in excel table using "Tabs> Data" :df:. So I have a first action which takes all the "href" attributes on the web page and saves them in the A :cd:. Then, I have a second action that do the same with the urls of the page. For this action, I ask it to exclude column A so that the data is saved in column B (see my setting in image below). Unfortunately, this second action does not work and gives me an error: Running the WebBrowserData Invalid format of the collection numbers. ElementsInCollection: 1. Path: a. [IMG]https://www.zupimages.net/up/21/39/bwnr.jpg[/IMG] Someone can help my please and tell my what going on ?

Arthur_S

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everybody,

I have an Excel table built with two columns in A and B:

[href] | [url]

I am trying to add data in excel table using "Tabs> Data" big_smile.

So I have a first action which takes all the "href" attributes on the web page and saves them in the A smile column.

Then, I have a second action that do the same with the urls of the page. For this action, I ask it to exclude column A so that the data is saved in column B (see my settingin image below).

Unfortunately, this second action does not complete hmm and gives me an error: Running the WebBrowserData Invalid format of the collection numbers. ElementsInCollection: 1. Path: a.

Someone can help my please and tell my what going on ?

nicanil

Client
Благодарностей
1 802
Баллы
Hello.

"Exclude columns" is for situations when you use groups in regexp. In this option you can specify groups that will be ignored.

You can do next: parse data to a List, and then add the List to the table in any column you want.

Arthur_S

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Nicanil,

Thank you for your time.

Ok, I did it and that work. Thank you very much.

• Спасибо
Реакции: nicanil

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)