data scraping on a full javascript site?

Katana

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello everyone,

would anyone have an idea on how to get all the pins from the site so I can scrape the data inside? I tried with "Parse data" or with the Get method (action designer)

I don't know if it's possible to get data from a full javascript site. Maybe with a javascript script ?

Thank you in advance

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Katana

Katana

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 830
Баллы
I can't right click on the page to see the Xpath or any data on the site because it is 100% javascript.
Chrome does not allow me to right click on the page to analyze the Paths.

Zenno doesn't find the paths either, I was just wondering lately how to deal with a 100% javascript site and I just came across the problem.

Thanks @VladZen
but you still can review source or DOM code of a page and search required pins there using xpath or regex.

• Спасибо

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 179
Баллы
I can't right click on the page to see the Xpath or any data on the site because it is 100% javascript.
Chrome does not allow me to right click on the page to analyze the Paths.

Zenno doesn't find the paths either, I was just wondering lately how to deal with a 100% javascript site and I just came across the problem.

Thanks @VladZen
Hi, what do you mean you can not right click?? If you want to inspect element t in the PC browser, then click F12. If you want to inspect in Project Maker, then just right click and then element tree or action designer and work with elements from there.

I have checked its complex site, but still you can find all data in source.

• Спасибо

Katana

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)